The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsPopular MediaBest Animated Movie Ever

91 31007
urbanwolf232
urbanwolf232
784 posts
Peasant

so what do you think the best or funniest animated movie you have watched is?
mine is Despicable Me.

please stick to fully Animated movies not movies that have real people in them.

• 91 Replies
DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

the best animated movie that i have seen recently would definetly have to be Summer Wars hands down one of the best films i have ever seen

angelmoon45
angelmoon45
5 posts
Nomad

my fav would have to be finding nemo. lol! i really don't know but so far i like Rango

Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

Hmmm, probably one of the Studio Ghibli films, it's hard to choose which. Either Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle or... Ponyo.

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

very good list Avorne... even the last one

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Waking Life is mine and It's rotoscoped.

tiger25691
tiger25691
159 posts
Farmer

I think their is already a thread like this or its what is your favorite animay series I can't remember but my favorite animated movie is Rango.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Rango was really nice and had beautiful animations but after i saw it i would only have given it a B+ (i can't remember why)

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I think their is already a thread like this or its what is your favorite animay series

No, that thread is about anime comics, not animated movies.

Spirited Away

Ah. I remember watching that one when I was younger.

I thought it was weird when I watched it, but looking back, it was actually pretty good.
tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

I saw rango about 2 weeks and thought it was pretty good, other than that i dont know any nimated movies.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I've never been a huge fan of the TV series, but I thought the Simpsons Movie was really good.

I also liked Flushed Away and Chicken Run. Probably because of the British humor they snuck in.

Of course, I can't leave out the Shrek series. Those are legendary.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

lol i havnt seen a animated movie in forever lol. but i think Ratatooe was pretty good

psnz
psnz
130 posts
Peasant

I also liked Flushed Away and Chicken Run. Probably because of the British humor they snuck in.

Of course, I can't leave out the Shrek series. Those are legendary.

I was going to suggest anything by Nick Park and Aardman, including Chicken Run and Wallace and Gromit.

Likewise, the whole Shrek series are classics.
th9367
th9367
7 posts
Nomad

My favorite one is Toy Story 3. It has a good story to it and I think it's kind of sad at the end.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Ratatoille is great; but I also like How to train your Dragon and I think thats one of the best. Shreck and Ice Age.

machinesway
machinesway
101 posts
Nomad

Howl's Moving Castle or Spirited Away, mostly any film from the Studio Ghibli collection

also just saw how to train your dragon, that is pretty good film, and of course the toy story series

Showing 1-15 of 91