The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsPopular MediaBest Animated Movie Ever

91 31005
urbanwolf232
urbanwolf232
784 posts
Peasant

so what do you think the best or funniest animated movie you have watched is?
mine is Despicable Me.

please stick to fully Animated movies not movies that have real people in them.

• 91 Replies
Q_File
Q_File
108 posts
Nomad

Toy Story will always be my favorite. I also really enjoyed the sequels and I hope they come out with a new one within the next 10 years.
Though it would make more sense to keep it a trilogy. It would have been better for the Shrek series had they done that.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Any of the Wallace & Gromit shorts, as well as Chicken Run... though it was a bit of a shock to see all the hidden dirty jokes in "A Matter of Loaf and Death"!

Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

toy story 3, the lorax, 9, up & wall-e

bobawesome
bobawesome
116 posts
Peasant

Madagascar 3, Shrek the third, Toy story 3, The Incredibles, And Tangled was also really good even though it is a princess movie.

tbohn
tbohn
6 posts
Nomad

Madagascar 3, Shrek the third, Toy story 3, The Incredibles, And Tangled was also really good even though it is a princess movie.

Toy Story 3 made me cry like a little girl in a man costume. My sister and I grew up with those movies, so it was pretty moving for us. (the part with the incinerator, and the ending!)

I've heard good things about Tangled but I haven't seen it.
Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

i was gonna see Madagascar 3 because it looked really good but for some silly reason i never got around to it

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

Any of the Wallace & Gromit shorts

I love them. I remember when I was at school and watched some of those shorts in the English class. I didn't understand a single word xD
Obviously, I also like Chicken Run. It makes me laugh a lot.

One of the movies I've seen recently is Wall-E. It is a great silent movie. The lead characters are adorable and the scenes of what is left of Earth are really beautiful.
NotoriousJuicy
NotoriousJuicy
15 posts
Nomad

I still like "The Lion King." I watch it a lot, it is my favorite animated movie.

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

The Prodigies, without any doubt. For once it was made by a french team. It's a very mature movie, I think it would shock some young people here.

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

Both Kung Fu Pandas. Especially the second one. It was a little deeper than the first.

viper631
viper631
7 posts
Nomad

Toy Story for me lol

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Both of the Kung Fu Pandas. The first one was light-hearted and fun, the second one was enjoyable and held on to a bit of darkness.

ellielovescute666
ellielovescute666
61 posts
Nomad

Has to be Shrek! The best... XD

Showing 76-88 of 91