The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernFavorite jokes!

33 5224
stormwolf722
stormwolf722
227 posts
Nomad

Best Yo Mama Jokes Ever
1. Yo mama so fat she fell off the bed on both sides!
2.Yo mama so stupid she shoved batteries up her butt and said "I got the power!"
3.Yo mama so ugly when she tried taking a bath the water jumped out!
4.Yo mama so fat when she gets in an elevator she has to go down!
5.Yo mama so fat when she steps on a scale it says 9999999999tobecontinued
6. Yo mama so ugly she went to New York everyone started screaming "here comes King Kong!"
LOL these are my favorite jokes. they make me laugh so hard. Anyone else got some jokes? (no offensive ones please)

• 33 Replies
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

"Your mother is so fat, she weighs more than an average person."

Oh yeah?

Yo mama's so fat, she has to wear clothes in large sizes.
sodangobsessed
sodangobsessed
200 posts
Nomad

Okay this is the joke. A blonde goes into the store and asks the storeowner "How much does this TV cost" the storeowner said "I don't sell to blondes". The girl goes home and dyes her hair black. She goes back to the store and asks the storeowner "How much does this TV cost" the storeowner says "I don't sell to blondes". So the girl goes home dyes her hair and then comitts plastic surgery. She goes back to the store and asks the storeowner "How much does this TV cost" the storeowner said "I don't sell to blondes". So the blonde says "How do you still know I'm blonde I dyed my hair and committed plastic surgery" the store owner said "Cause that's not a TV it's a microwave"

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

Okay this is the joke. A blonde goes into the store and asks the storeowner "How much does this TV cost" the storeowner said "I don't sell to blondes". The girl goes home and dyes her hair black. She goes back to the store and asks the storeowner "How much does this TV cost" the storeowner says "I don't sell to blondes". So the girl goes home dyes her hair and then comitts plastic surgery. She goes back to the store and asks the storeowner "How much does this TV cost" the storeowner said "I don't sell to blondes". So the blonde says "How do you still know I'm blonde I dyed my hair and committed plastic surgery" the store owner said "Cause that's not a TV it's a microwave"

lol thats hilarious
Showing 31-33 of 33