The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernUsername

44 6539
LiLRick
LiLRick
254 posts
Nomad

General username discussion. Topics might include why you chose your username or what's the story behind it.

• 44 Replies
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Commander=I like strategy games a lot plus it makes me feel like Commander Shepard.

Dude=General awesome term that I enjoy using.

7=Lucky number that I love and is also meaning of the universe.

nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

Nemo12. This is my awesome name which has a meaning.
Nemo- the name of my parrot that died on my birthday.
12- This was the age at which Nemo died.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

<--------

Well, it's true. :P

Really, I have no idea why I chose it, I'd definitely choose something else if I could.

Maybe I'll change it to Bunneh in AG3...

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

GhostOf - A group that I joined.

Matrix - Chose it because I like the movies.

I plan on changing it in AG3.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

dair5

Hmmm. well it seems like something i just typed in. but the idea actually came from a cartoon show. Well dair did. the 5 was just because dair was taken on another website where i first made my username. but i'm glad i kept it. without 5 i'd just be dair, what a sad thing to think about.

DaoGao
DaoGao
220 posts
Nomad

DaoGao. OK, long story:
My brother inherits a RuneScape account called daogao94 (yes, it's the famous account), and I just like the name. I do have a better one for AG3, but is so awesome if I say people will steal it.

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

It's my first name.

(yes, it's the famous account),

Never heard of it. Zezima will always be king.
jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

I choose mine cuz it sounds cool I think and I lik the jets and I just though 99 sounded cool at the end

LiLRick
LiLRick
254 posts
Nomad

Mine is what my family has called me since I was born. Later on my friends startes calling me that. It is helpful to know that I am the 3rd. My dad's nickname was Big Rick, so, when I was born I became LiL Rick.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I am crazy over Tacky the penguin, and also crazy in general. :P
TNT are my initials, though I'm planning on removing them for AG3, so it'll just be TackyCrazy.
Matrix, what'll you change it to?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Matrix, what'll you change it to?

Maybe Matrix then my initials at the end. Most people already know me as Matrix so I might as well keep it, but I have some other usernames in mind, I won't say though; for fear of someone creating an account with it.
Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

This username just evolved over time. It slowly changed, and I eventually started using it for online purposes, because I like how it sounds and it's never been unavailable.

LiLRick
LiLRick
254 posts
Nomad

what'll you change it to?

I'm thinking about RCDIII becuse those are my initials which are signature for those who know me. I might use another old nickname of mine. For certain reasons I won't state it.

rangatang
rangatang
8 posts
Farmer

mine's a retake on a nickname. i'm a redhead, so i get called ranga, short for orang-utan/orangutang. just kind of mixed the two together...

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,826 posts
Nomad

the punisher = liked the movie
93 = birth year

Showing 1-15 of 44