The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernUsername

44 6540
LiLRick
LiLRick
254 posts
Nomad

General username discussion. Topics might include why you chose your username or what's the story behind it.

• 44 Replies
metalwill
metalwill
147 posts
Shepherd

My user name is my name, Metal Will.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,520 posts
Farmer

I always liked the sound of the name (for the afterlife, not the band), but I have a hateful discrimination against I's, so I used a U. I'll change it to nurv in AG3, because that's how everybody knows me anyways.

Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

There was already a thread on this a while back I believe.

I'll post a link.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

There was already a thread on this a while back I believe.

That one's a bit old. Maybe this one would work better?

Here it is!

Maybe.
FallenSky
FallenSky
1,813 posts
Peasant

I named myself FallenSky because I...Kidding, kidding...

The name comes from way back when I tried to play RS for the first time. Never really got to like the game. Anyway, back then, I had named my character FalenSky, with only one ''l'' because I was young and didn't know much of English yet (I'm French). Anyhow, the name sticked with time and nowadays, I use it wherever a nickname is required, because I like the feel, pronounciation and metaphoric richness of the name. It just so happens that Nietzsche got to become one of my favorite author, and it seems the name goes along pretty well with his work so I got to see many faces to my name.

Really, I'm glad I'm the one to own it (here at least).

bunniecorps
bunniecorps
467 posts
Nomad

I somehow generated this name when I was ten. I used it ever since

TacoRepairMan
TacoRepairMan
14 posts
Nomad

"7=Lucky number that I love and is also meaning of the universe."

Actually, that answer is 42

Obviously, I got my name from the fact that I repair tacos for a living. I know pretty uncreative name.

Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

One day, when I was thinking of a username (not for AG) I thought of "Awesomeness." That, of course, didn't work. Well, I thought that I should make something similar to "Awesomeness." Since my name begins with "O," I thought of 'Osomeness." Of course, I thought that just looked weird. So I made it "Osumnis." Now it sticks with me for many things.
The End

I just copied and pasted this from the older thread...
Is that okay? I don't feel like writing it over again.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

I don't know how I got my name.

Now I remember! It's my name irl!

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

i chose my name when i was making an old club penguin account when i was nine. my name here is meant to last forever in darkness, shrouded with mystery and curiosity. my other name which i might change to is clipstrip, which is my everlasting runescape name. it can never be taken and never be erased and like pratchu, is shrouded in mystery. also includes a free sammich!

darver
darver
189 posts
Nomad

I first used this username when I joined kongregate.

No idea why, just the word seemed to have a slight ring to it and sounded a bit like a philosopher.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

the day i made this account their was a rainbow ( but i hate rainbows ) so i added the gangster cause it sounds better and its funny

Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

mine is blake spelled backwards without the "e". it just stuck from when i was a kid

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

i chose my name when i was making an old club penguin account when i was nine. my name here is meant to last forever in darkness, shrouded with mystery and curiosity. my other name which i might change to is clipstrip, which is my everlasting runescape name. it can never be taken and never be erased and like pratchu, is shrouded in mystery. also includes a free sammich!

I thought it was something about Pikathcu; pratchu. I really like Pokemons.
AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Mine is about well heres what it's not about. Some kid was like go back to playing Blackjack. He thought my name was the Ace in cards? Then whats the of and sky for????? 'Cause you know how everyone plays Blackjack in the sky? That kid did get on my nerves...

Okay well my names
Ace-Ace Pilot,(Pilot that is good)
Of-Preposition, (Can't be In or At (AceinSky? (Sounds Bad), AceatSky? (Not bad...))
Sky-Place (Where else would an Ace be? AceofOcean? AceofMcDonalds? now I sound overweight when Im not)

Yup mine needed to be fancy...

Showing 16-30 of 44