ForumsThe Tavern[necro]my life(yeah i know u think its stupid)

53 8536
cavemannn
cavemannn
14 posts
Nomad

basically i got invasion of privacy from the police my girlfriend lives in another state and im failing school but otherwise u talk about what's going on with you(if u want too) and ill try to reply if u want me too

• 53 Replies
sk8brder246
sk8brder246
740 posts
Nomad

hey im failing school. at least you have a GF, and invasion of privacy isnt that big of a deal. you could be a poor little AIDS child in Africa living off of a french fry and a glass of water thats infected with Cholera. but anyways i feel the same way that you feel sometimes. like for school i have to do this thing called LEAP. where you read a classic novel and do 5 reports on the book. it sucks and my book is over about a 100 years old and you need a dictionary to understand any of the dialogue. my cat died. i broke my skateboard. my toe is broken and i feel like hell right now. im being sued by Fred Meyer for shoplifting for $400 and im grounded and got my phone taken away for 3 months. ahh i feel alot better now that i just vented.

cavemannn
cavemannn
14 posts
Nomad

lol wow every one and this is helping me because half of all these comments are hilarious

Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

hey im failing school. at least you have a GF, and invasion of privacy isnt that big of a deal. you could be a poor little AIDS child in Africa living off of a french fry and a glass of water thats infected with Cholera. but anyways i feel the same way that you feel sometimes. like for school i have to do this thing called LEAP. where you read a classic novel and do 5 reports on the book. it sucks and my book is over about a 100 years old and you need a dictionary to understand any of the dialogue. my cat died. i broke my skateboard. my toe is broken and i feel like hell right now. im being sued by Fred Meyer for shoplifting for $400 and im grounded and got my phone taken away for 3 months. ahh i feel alot better now that i just vented.

Mo' money mo' problems.

http://www.lolblog.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/OJ.jpg
cavemannn
cavemannn
14 posts
Nomad

lol woooooow lol this is so funny lol

Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

o**** **** **** **** **** ****

Woops. Take that post back. Mawdz! Deletez it! I dun won get da banhammer.

cavemannn
cavemannn
14 posts
Nomad

what???????????? lol and thanks for the love calvindultrey...i think lol

Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

***** is censored on this forum and by posting a picture where ***** isn't I could get banned.

If only I could edit posts.

The mawds must be crazy.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

2 years ago I broke my wrist then got the swine flu (when people actually cared about it) then got braces (and pulled teeth and an expander) then my appendix burst...

cavemannn
cavemannn
14 posts
Nomad

lol calvindultrey ur awesome and awww im sorry Joe96

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

2 years ago I broke my wrist then got the swine flu (when people actually cared about it) then got braces (and pulled teeth and an expander) then my appendix burst...

what the heck? that was really random

cavemannn
cavemannn
14 posts
Nomad

actually it wasn't because in my first post i told people that they could tell us about there lifes so its not random and sorry i hope i didn't sound mean.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

now how would that seem mean?
i have been through lots of stuff on these foumrs and compared to that, that was not mean at all
and my life is good (on topic)

cavemannn
cavemannn
14 posts
Nomad

lol ok good and that sucks that you have seen worse and thats goood

cavemannn
cavemannn
14 posts
Nomad

Well this sucks no one can see this and my friends dont want to see this

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

Tip: Claim yourself guilty to whatever theory they have, so they "release" you quicker.

Not rlly..lawlz..

Life is life bro thats how the cookie crumbles.

Showing 31-45 of 53