ForumsThe Tavern[necro]my life(yeah i know u think its stupid)

53 8532
cavemannn
cavemannn
14 posts
Nomad

basically i got invasion of privacy from the police my girlfriend lives in another state and im failing school but otherwise u talk about what's going on with you(if u want too) and ill try to reply if u want me too

• 53 Replies
crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

Well, my friend flipped in a 4wheeler and had it land on his hand.... Life's good for me. But for all you people whose lives suck... Remember.... All those horrible lies and rumours... Don't believe them. And by the way, they'll all true. If your life doesn't seem like it can get worse.... it can. But guess what, once it gets so low that you're one second away from dying of zombie infection... Things can only get better. That's why i've always reserved the right to go to hell. Once i'm tehre, nobody can trheaten me. I mean, I'M IN HELL, WHATCHA GONNA DO?! So, remember these words, and one other thing.... The only true defeat is the loss of hope.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

umm well im failing school, me and my family are really terrible and are going threw a lot.. i only get to see my boyfriend once a week.. sorry guys i dont really want to put in details.

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

None needed. I'm sure things will look up for you. Just count your blessings. At least you HAVE a family

JellyBear
JellyBear
229 posts
Nomad

My life is pretty swell. I'm doing well in school and I'm reading more than ever.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

None needed. I'm sure things will look up for you. Just count your blessings. At least you HAVE a family

well kinda they are not my real family, ya see im adopted :b
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

Doing bad in school is only bad thing I do.
But I am optimistic so there may be some bad things happening to me that I just forget.

Aradeid
Aradeid
6 posts
Blacksmith

Having good notes at school and paraziting all my classmates

GregButters
GregButters
7 posts
Peasant

In Russia, you have to go to the army when you get 18 years old. So, now they gave this "case" to the police. Once they came and knocked my door - I didn't open. Policeman asked a neighbor "Do you know this guy?" He said "No".
I'm scared. I don't want to go to the military. And i want to finish studying in college.

Showing 46-53 of 53