The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Taverni hate mornings

40 4309
Snakesballz
Snakesballz
168 posts
Nomad

i just woke up and i feel horrible. Why do you hate mornings?

• 40 Replies
iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

I hate mornings when I have to get up, because I loooove sleeping. I love mornings when I don't have to get up, though, 'cus then I can just lie in bed.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I hate mornings because i wake knowing there's school. I haven't even had breakfest yet and i know my day has gotten worse.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

It depends on how much sleep I got that night. If I get 8+ hours of sleep then I'm fine with mornings. If I get anything significantly below that then I'm not fine with mornings. I despise waking up on schooldays early in the morning with only a few hours of sleep. But I have no-one to blame but myself for that, it's my fault for not going to sleep early.

I like having 8+ hours of sleep.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I usually don't like mornings when I'm woken up by someone, instead of when I wake up by myself. For example, I just woke up 10 minutes ago (it's 6:34 where I live right now) and I don't feel really sleepy. It's mostly because I woke myself up. If a family member wakes me up, then I'm really tired and grumpy for most of the morning.

nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

I like having 8+ hours of sleep.

I actually get like 4-5 hours of sleep for I go to bed at 2 am( I blame BO) and wake up around 6 am to continue. Who cares, I usually have to get up that time anyways to get ready for school but now its free time so better yet elongate my videogame time by waking up the same time for school.
darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

I love mornings. It's the only time of day when I get some privacy, because everyone else is still asleep when I wake up.

nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

I love mornings. It's the only time of day when I get some privacy, because everyone else is still asleep when I wake up.

Totally dude, Im doing that right now. I could actuall be on Ag without my parent fearing that Im on facebook. They think that the internet is only: Facebook, Twitter, MySpace and some other stuff..
Just because Im typing, they immediately think Im chatting in FB.
tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

I hate mornings because I have to get up...And ride My bike to school in the freezing cold.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I hate mornings because I have to leave my warm bed to go and be productive with my life and study and do homework. I love it when I can watch a movie in bed.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Mornings only really bother me if someone wakes me up before the time that I have to wake up or if a loud alarm goes off. That's when I get irritated.

It's the only time of day when I get some privacy, because everyone else is still asleep when I wake up.

*has a lock on his bedroom door*
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

i just woke up and i feel horrible. Why do you hate mornings?

Pretty much for the same reason. I wake up and usually feel horrible.
deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

I love it when you just wake up in bed and stay there for a time that seems infininit. For me that is one of the best feelings in the world. To wake up totally at ease and completely calm and just lie in bed and do nothing.

But the reasons I hate mornings in a school week is because I have to wake at 6am and the bus comes at 6:45. So we (my brother and me) have to finish breakfast and preparing ourselves very fast. Seems easy enough. Well try to do it HALF-AWAKE with the only goal in your head is of finding a flat surface to rest our heads upon (I even sleep on the kitchen table one morning).Not so easy hun?

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

Stupid school killing me. Yea I hate mornings.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I usually don't like mornings when I'm woken up by someone, instead of when I wake up by myself. For example, I just woke up 10 minutes ago (it's 6:34 where I live right now) and I don't feel really sleepy. It's mostly because I woke myself up. If a family member wakes me up, then I'm really tired and grumpy for most of the morning.

yes! exactly my stupid alarm clock wakes me up every morning and i get really angry at it!

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

I know mornings suck cuz you have to get up and you cant sleep anymore and you have to get up and go do stuff

Showing 1-15 of 40