The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Taverni hate mornings

40 4307
Snakesballz
Snakesballz
168 posts
Nomad

i just woke up and i feel horrible. Why do you hate mornings?

• 40 Replies
Waterutt
Waterutt
41 posts
Nomad

I hate mornings especially on school days because you have to wake up early, pack up, get ready for the bus...etc

Peek
Peek
120 posts
Nomad

I hate mornings because I have to get up at 6:30 and go to school for 7 hours. Why couldn't school start at 10 and end at like, noon? I see no reason we should have to spend most of our waking lives from age 5-18 in school. So anyways, yeah, mornings suck.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

If you spend 7 hours starting from noon you will get home at about 6:00 which i would hate because of less time for homework and less free time.

Peek
Peek
120 posts
Nomad

If you spend 7 hours starting from noon you will get home at about 6:00 which i would hate because of less time for homework and less free time.

Wait what? I said school should END at noon. That would give you plenty of time. I'm just kidding anyways, that would never happen unless I become dictator-for-life of a country, or something like that.
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I hate mornings on weekdays because it remembers me that I have to get up and go to school and do a lot of things during the day, showing me that I can't stay in the bed for some more hours. On weekends, I hate them because my mother or my dog always wake me up to do some useless work. I wish I could sleep for a long time..

Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

I usually don't like mornings when I'm woken up by someone, instead of when I wake up by myself. For example, I just woke up 10 minutes ago (it's 6:34 where I live right now) and I don't feel really sleepy. It's mostly because I woke myself up. If a family member wakes me up, then I'm really tired and grumpy for most of the morning.

Well, I'm on spring break right now, so I hate mornings much less.

Now, I can wake up completely on my own. Even if I wake up early, I'm not tired, because I wake myself up.

(I'm always still sleepy when someone wakes me up, but not if I wake myself up.)

I'm pretty sure I've said that already...

I was surprised at how similar this is to me... I don't have anything else tosay.
fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

I hate mornings because I love sleeping. When I was a kid I used to wake up a 7:00 every morning no problem, but now I'm slowing down and when ever I want to wake up I always dose off and tell myself that I'll only sleep for five more minutes. Later on that five minutes turns into one more hour.

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

I hate school mornings. Weekend mornings don't bother me that much, unless if I wake up early.

cleofer5
cleofer5
354 posts
Scribe

I loathe the mornings because i have to look forward to school in a half hour.

Showing 31-39 of 40