ForumsThe TavernThe Million Users Thread

90 15462
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Since AG is within 2,000 users of a million, I decided to create this thread to celebrate 1 million users on AG. Do not confuse this thread with "What should happen when we hit 1,000,000 users?" as that is a what to do thread while this one is a celebration.

• 90 Replies
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Yahoo! 1,000,000 users. Congrats to the guy who was the millionth!

Divisible
Divisible
104 posts
Nomad

Congrats to the guy who was the millionth!

The guy who was the millionth user hasn't even activated his account which I find was a waste.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

The guy who was the millionth user hasn't even activated his account which I find was a waste.

Well its his loss i guess. He is missing out on the worlds greatest game site!
Sheppard007
Sheppard007
239 posts
Nomad

Who is the millionth user, though

nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

Its a shame that the guy didnt activate his account. Hes gonna regret it &quotumps shotgun".

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

You guys are missing the point. WE probably only have about 500,000 "users" (been on in the past year.)

Divisible
Divisible
104 posts
Nomad

Who is the millionth user

This is the millionth user, but he hasn't even activated his account so we can't congratulate him.

WE probably only have about 500,000 "users" (been on in the past year.)

Possibly less, from the ghost counter, it shows that about 33806 people have more than 100 AP which is extremely low.
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

Yay 1,000,000 users!

Yay 300,000 active users!

Yay me!

I think when I joined there was only like 200,000 users. I think we are growing a lot faster, how come?

deathopper
deathopper
1,567 posts
Nomad

Because the more users that join, the more users they attract. Armor Games users are on Face Book, and other sites. While they are on the sites, they popularize Armor Games. Simple.

Also known as the snowball effect. One Pearson tells all is friends about something, his friends tell their friends and their friends tell their friends and so on and so on...
Until the snowball becomes enormous. Like what's happening now.
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

Actually I noticed that on my own. I just wanted to know what you guys think it would be. But I had doubts that ghosts have friends.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,270 posts
Nomad

I think when I joined there was only like 200,000 users. I think we are growing a lot faster, how come?

Hey, I joined 20 days after you, so there were probably a bit more than 200,000 users when I joined.

That guy should activate his account soon, so we can all spam his profile to congratulate him
sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

I think everyone should go outside and let a green balloon go...

sodangobsessed
sodangobsessed
200 posts
Nomad

Guys over 90% of the users have 0 AP so they have an account but never go on it so it's like the same if you didn't have an account so it doesn't really count.

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

This is the millionth user, but he hasn't even activated his account so we can't congratulate him.

I really hope he activates his account. HE IS THE CHOSEN ONE and he doesn't even know! :'(
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Guys over 90% of the users have 0 AP so they have an account but never go on it so it's like the same if you didn't have an account so it doesn't really count.

Just because they have no Armor Points doesn't mean that they don't visit the site.
First month or two that I was on this site I didn't do anything but play games.
Showing 46-60 of 90