The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernIf you could be any animal on Earth, what would you be?

60 7576
Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

The questions assumes anything OTHER than a human ofcourse, and limit your answers to real creatures, not fictional or mythological. Feel free to offer your reasoning if you like.

I would be a great white shark

• 60 Replies
Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

swim deep whithout requiring of much air

Well if you want to swim deep, you should be an Anglerfish. They live at (near) the bottom of the ocean. So deep that here is almost no light where they swim.
Riskae
Riskae
34 posts
Nomad

The Mantis Shrimp, It can see in all the colors that humans do as well as infrared and ultraviolet plus the lenses on its eyes are polarized and it can move each of its eyes independently.

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

The Mantis Shrimp

really? out of anything that you could be, you'd be a shrimp?
keeton52
keeton52
928 posts
Nomad

If he's a shrimp I wanna be a sea cucumber. Or maybe a plankton. Or how about a gnat. I'd love to be a slug. Maybe a snail. I'd even take a clam. Does a cell count?

fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

Penguin would be the best thing ever. I never get bothered by the cold, so I could stay in the Artic, plus I love swimming and eating fish. I think I would make a great penguin.

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

I would love to be a bird, or maybe a dragon, wait dragons are not real creatures. I guess I will go with being a bird.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Penguin would be the best thing ever. I never get bothered by the cold, so I could stay in the Artic, plus I love swimming and eating fish. I think I would make a great penguin.

What a coincidence. I'm a penguin.

I'd like to be a wolf, maybe. Or a falcon, since I could fly up to 200 miles an hour.
Dragonz5
Dragonz5
96 posts
Nomad

I want to fly. So much. I had a dream where I could fly once, I almost cried when i woke up and it was over. Therefore, I want to be a trained peregrine falcon. I will work at an airport, and be payed in peanut butter.

And falcons are sometimes used at airports to kill or scare away pesky birds that can get sucked into jet engines, by the way.

Medpack
Medpack
22 posts
Nomad

I'd be a snowy owl, as said before flying is fun. On top of the flying owls always look cool and have an epic look on their face, and I get to keep "who" in my vocabulary lol

bigeye
bigeye
137 posts
Nomad

I would be a wolf, prefferably large, i had a dream about it and still tryed to turn into one when i woke up.

AddieKat
AddieKat
1 posts
Nomad

I'd be a penguin. They're just awesome.

keeton52
keeton52
928 posts
Nomad

I would be a wolf

Wolves are awesome...I had a dream where I was a wolf...a werewolf and I was having fun killing all the people I could in the Old English country side. I woke up and laughed. Yeah I am a bit cynical.
Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

A bird, because I want to fly.

Waterutt
Waterutt
41 posts
Nomad

I would love to be a panda so soft and awesome!!

Showing 46-59 of 60