The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernIf you could be any animal on Earth, what would you be?

60 7580
Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

The questions assumes anything OTHER than a human ofcourse, and limit your answers to real creatures, not fictional or mythological. Feel free to offer your reasoning if you like.

I would be a great white shark

• 60 Replies
Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

a wolf ............... or maybe a tortoise.... they live for like 50000000000000 years (if people don't eat them >_&gt

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

I'd be a Leviathan melvillei. I mean, seriously:
http://blog.webosaurs.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/leviathan-melvillei1.jpg

a wolf

If I had to go for a recent animal I'd probably go for the wolf too. Probably a timber wolf. Beautiful animals

And by being a male lion, you're at the top of the food chain for animals, mostly.

You'd still have the concurrence from other lions?
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

It goes without saying what I'd pick, so I'll just make random comments about others' choices.

As with all sharks, if you stop moving, you die a suffocating death.

i would be a king cobra,so people would be scared of me and i wouldint have problems with them!

Between that an a tarantula, I'd rather be the tarantula, the odds would be stacked in my favour! The only problem there is that South African tribesmen would then hunt me for dinner >_<

a wolf ............... or maybe a tortoise.... they live for like 50000000000000 years (if people don't eat them >_&gt

Some types of tortoise are, in fact, immortal. But they die either because of illness, starvation, or being killed by a predator.

Yeah no. That kind of immortality would suck.

And by being a male lion, you're at the top of the food chain for animals, mostly.

It's good to be king but when you're not, it sucks. Assuming you survived the systematic periodic culling of the pride for population control and exile as a cub, followed by a period of lonesome wandering, and somehow became the head of your own pride, you'll one day die when a male cub you didn't off came back and ripped you to shreds so he could take your spot. Thus is the circle of life.

I would want to be either a Falcon because I would love to fly

Awesome choice. Just don't fall in the water, those feathers aren't waterproof.

I would want to be a platypus.

I am so lost for words I had to make a comment stating this.

See, the thing about being a horse is that while you're technically prey nothing much hunts you, because the majority of horses are under human control and most people who regularly deal with horses are actually genuinely interested. It's hard to top the life of a stud stallion who has either been successful in competition or comes from a good bloodline.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Some types of tortoise are, in fact, immortal. But they die either because of illness, starvation, or being killed by a predator.

Yeah no. That kind of immortality would suck.

I wouldn't want to live forever. It would take at least 5,000 years for you to go around the world at a tortoise pace.

I am so lost for words I had to make a comment stating this.

WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST PLATYPI?!

See, the thing about being a horse is that while you're technically prey nothing much hunts you, because the majority of horses are under human control and most people who regularly deal with horses are actually genuinely interested. It's hard to top the life of a stud stallion who has either been successful in competition or comes from a good bloodline

On the downside, you get to be put into a kindergarderners mouth later on.

Thus is the circle of life.

The Lion King makes it sound hella better.

Probably would b a lion for two reasons, the woman bring them their food and they can just sleep all dAY.

If I was the lioness, after you had a couple of kids, I would just let you sleep to death
Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

some great answers here.

As with all sharks, if you stop moving, you die a suffocating death.

that's true, but I wouldn't stop, I'd just keep swimming along the ocean, and suddenly thrusting my massive torpedo like body up to catch a tasty seal or penguin for dinner (sorry to whoever said they want to be a penguin)

the problem with being a horse, even a stud horse, is that if you break a leg or twist an ankle, your owner goes to get his shotgun and it's off to the glue factory!
Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

If I was the lioness, after you had a couple of kids, I would just let you sleep to death

nicely played ;-)
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

I have a couple of choices. A peregrine falcon, a elephant, a buck, a lot of things.

The point is to choose one.

I would choose the fox.
stormwolf722
stormwolf722
227 posts
Nomad

I would be a Timber Wolf... cuz they are awesome and so yeah ;O

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

A grey Wolf. They have great intelligence and eyesight.

44Flames
44Flames
585 posts
Nomad

Monkey or Gorrila. They can climb, they are very strong and are sort of like us.

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

I have a couple of choices

you're supposed to pick your top choice.
chaddexter
chaddexter
17 posts
Nomad

A (insert cool animal name here)

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST PLATYPI?!

Nothing. I can't find a single thing wrong with wanting to be a platypus.

the problem with being a horse, even a stud horse, is that if you break a leg or twist an ankle, your owner goes to get his shotgun and it's off to the glue factory!

I saw that coming. If I ended up a racehorse in jumps, I'd be better off shooting myself first and being done with it. I wouldn't care about being turned into glue though. I'd be dead already.

That said practices are changing slightly. Breaking a leg used to be a death sentence but really dedicated owners now fork out tens of thousands to get it fixed.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

I saw that coming. If I ended up a racehorse in jumps, I'd be better off shooting myself first and being done with it. I wouldn't care about being turned into glue though. I'd be dead already.

Since no one else has said anything prior to this, I would also suggest what Family Guy does and "see how he likes it". Other than the side effect of the rancher being so scared out of his wits that he lost all control of his autonomic movements, he would never ever bother you with the futile task of ending your life over a silly leg
slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

I would be a Eagle.

Showing 16-30 of 60