The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernShowering

52 6421
sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

Who doesn't love a good shower? I know I do. But what do you do while you shower? I sing and wash my body... It feels delicious and makes me clean. I just wish I had a full body shower, that wold be sick...

• 52 Replies
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

It feels delicious

*No comment*
I just wish I had a full body shower

If you live in a 1st world country they aren't expensive, and my guess is that you do live in a 1st word country because you have an AG account.

I also like a nice, steaming hot shower. I take two a day.
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

I like showers. I usually just stand in the warm water thinking about my everyday problems/events. I stay around 15-45mins in the shower, depending on my laziness.

I just wish I had a full body shower, that wold be sick...

What do you mean?
sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

No I mean a shower like this ...

http://www.qualifiedremodeler.com/images/article/1239649390834_11.jpg

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

@Sambam
That's exactly what I mean. I live in Iowa, more specifically, the U.S. and most homes have that and a separate bathtub.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

and my guess is that you do live in a 1st word country because you have an AG account.

He lives in Spain according to his profile
iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

I usually shower just after I wake up, so I'm barely awake when I shower. That being said, what I do is pretty much the same as loloynage2.

sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

Actually I'm back and forth between there and the U.S.

Well anyways are you sure? Here's a better image

http://imgs.ebuild.com/cms/ebuild/2009/62150/Brizo_Sensori_Custom_Shower.jpg

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

Yes, I'm positive. They're very nice because it feels like you're taking a nice, hot bath, but in shower form.

sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

Wow must be a nice neighborhood... My shower has one head and that's it. i mostly shower at the gym though cause I'm there 4 times a week and I like being able to shower right when I get out of the pool or a nice workout.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

That's a waste of water.

I like thinking in the shower... or singing.

sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

A awesome waste of water that is... And delicious feeling.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

or singing.

Who doesn't? :P

I don't really care about not having multiple heads in my shower. One is enough for me.

The problem I have with showers is when it's cold, I always take hot showers, and I usually don't get out for a while. Which is quite a waste of water.
LiLRick
LiLRick
254 posts
Nomad

I'm not too sure that the showers in the photos are "standard". Mostly because I've never known anyone to have one AND a seperate tub.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

I usually take a shower before I go to bed every night...except sometimes on weekends because I don't have to go anywhere the next day.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I sing a lot in the shower. I also draw pictures and write in the steam. I've written many poems on the walls whilst in the shower, interestingly enough. I also like turning the temperature around a lot. Cold, to hot, to cold, to hot.

Showing 1-15 of 52