The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernShowering

52 6422
sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

Who doesn't love a good shower? I know I do. But what do you do while you shower? I sing and wash my body... It feels delicious and makes me clean. I just wish I had a full body shower, that wold be sick...

• 52 Replies
sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

I always shower naked... That is for sure. I like to picture the shower as a waterfall caressing my naked body with a awesome shield of cleanliness and sexiness... It makes me feel god-like

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I like taking showers. I take one in the morning and one at night. The one in the morning is a hot shower so that I can wake up quickly, the one at night is a cold shower. My showers are usually 15-25 minutes. When I'm in there I think about a lot of things, and sometimes it takes my mind off of things. I'll take a long shower every once in a while, the longest shower that I've taken was about an hour long.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

It's usually my time to decompress and think things over.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

I just wish I had a full body shower, that wold be sick...

I had one of those at a hotel once. It was awesome.

I usually just think and stuff in the shower. I also think about what threads I will post in on AG. I know, I'm an addict. =P
Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

It feels delicious

Reminded me of this thread
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I'm not too sure that the showers in the photos are "standard". Mostly because I've never known anyone to have one AND a seperate tub.

I have one... I barely use the bathtub though.

I like to picture the shower as a waterfall caressing my naked body with a awesome shield of cleanliness and sexiness... It makes me feel god-like

Sure. *awkward face*
tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

I think about stuff more clearly in the shower. It eases my mind..

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I don't use the bathtub often, maybe every Saturday to maybe relax and just lounge in there.

I prefer showers, though. I find it better to have the water hitting my body.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

..............Nobody still does the bubble bath with the little duckie in the water? What in the world happened with society!? Okay, so I more frequently use the shower for a quick wash before class in the morning, but don't you guys just want to use the hot tub, with bubbles, to just let your fears/stress wash over and your body to just melt away? Whatever to the spirit of relaxation?

I am appalled, gentlemen.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

don't you guys just want to use the hot tub, with bubbles, to just let your fears/stress wash over and your body to just melt away? Whatever to the spirit of relaxation?

My grandparents have a jacuzzi at their house. I go there almost every weekend and it's awesome. I like the hot water, putting the bubbles in the water, then turning the jets on so it hits my back and it's so comfortable.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I live in Australia. Australia is recovering from a drought. We have grade 3b restrictions in effect.

My showers are about 4 minutes. All you guys talking about full body showers and taking 45 minutes to have a shower are decadent. (I am also a little envious.) That said if I had the time I would probably switch to baths (or the jacuzzi!), at least that'd be more water efficient.

Did you know that despite the Earth's surface being about 60% water, only a fraction of 1% of that is actually available for use by humans?

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

All you guys talking about full body showers and taking 45 minutes to have a shower are decadent.

I agree.. but then again I take 45 minute showers rarely. There aren't many droughts in Auckland. My showers these days are usually 10-20 minutes.

Did you know that despite the Earth's surface being about 60% water, only a fraction of 1% of that is actually available for use by humans?

Desalinization is expensive.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Those engineers better work on more-effective desalinization projects. Thank you very much, water treatment plant employees!

That said if I had the time I would probably switch to baths (or the jacuzzi!), at least that'd be more water efficient.

Trying it after a dip in the pool makes the effects of hot water jets that much more enjoyable. And judging from your previous post, it makes me sound like a BIG water waster. I feel ashamed.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Those engineers better work on more-effective desalinization projects. Thank you very much, water treatment plant employees!

Those prices better come down first! It's most effective in places like the Middle East, because countries there are limited in terms of options. Though most of us should have plenty of water from sources such as lakes, rivers and aquifers.
iiDarKReapZz
iiDarKReapZz
30 posts
Nomad

I love having a shower. Depending on how busy/bored/lazy etc. I am I would stay in the shower between 15-35 mins.

Showing 16-30 of 52