The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernSocks On?

68 9040
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

Do you sleep with socks on or off?

A group of girls asked this and they were telling everyone it was gross, but some people said they do. They asked a couple teachers, and they had interesting and mixed responses.

I can sleep with or without socks on, even if it is 100 degrees outside. The thing is, I always end up with one sock on, though.

Sometimes I sleep with my socks off, but I'd say it is 50/50.

What do you think?

• 68 Replies
darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

I never sleep with socks on. It feels weird and uncomfortable.

ninjaassasin1234
ninjaassasin1234
133 posts
Nomad

I like when my feet can breath.

Same, and your feet will be healthier also...
ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
991 posts
Nomad

I do wear my socks to bed, but unfortunately, I always seem to leave my socks in your mom's bedroom.

crazymont
crazymont
124 posts
Nomad

off............................ you know... dis forums kinda creepie and stalkerish... LOLZ I LOVE IT!

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I hate putting socks on so if i am wearing them when i go to sleep, Ill sleep with them on.

iTrojans
iTrojans
296 posts
Nomad

I fall asleep with them on, but they come off in the middle of the night.

ShadowShank696
ShadowShank696
577 posts
Nomad

depends sometimes im to lazy or sleepy to take off my socks but most of the time i take them off and just cover up with thick blankets

mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

If its cold, the socks stay. If not, they come off. Most of the time i pass out on my bed nd wake up with only 1 on

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

I sleep with socks off. It gets to warm sometimes with socks and a blanket.

Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

I'm a hipster in this thread.

Most people don't sleep with socks on.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

It usually depends on whether I feel like taking them off. Although in the winter I've been known to sleep in my shoes.

Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

It usually depends on whether I feel like taking them off. Although in the winter I've been known to sleep in my shoes.

I've slept with Sperry's and didn't know it one time. They were deadstock so that's why.
AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Ok this is no lie i had the same question too. I Dont unless its like super freezing like during camp outs. Guess what for you people that do your gunna get athletes foot sooner or later since your feet sweats in there and yeah you never no. I reccommend not to.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Most people don't sleep with socks on.

I hate to admit it, but it seems I'm in the minority too. And... it looks like lots of people are fussy about socks.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

At one point when i was about 6, i slept in all my cloths (shoes included) so that i wouldn't have to get dressed in the morning.

Showing 31-45 of 68