The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernSocks On?

68 9035
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

Do you sleep with socks on or off?

A group of girls asked this and they were telling everyone it was gross, but some people said they do. They asked a couple teachers, and they had interesting and mixed responses.

I can sleep with or without socks on, even if it is 100 degrees outside. The thing is, I always end up with one sock on, though.

Sometimes I sleep with my socks off, but I'd say it is 50/50.

What do you think?

• 68 Replies
DustyLee
DustyLee
216 posts
Nomad

always off

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

btw, this is a weird topic lol.

All the weird topics are in The Tavern lol
Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

I usually sleep with my socks off. I don't really enjoy wearing socks or shoes. The only time I sleep with socks on is if I fall asleep with them on because I just didn't feel like taking them off or, if my feet are really cold, which doesn't happen that often. If I do have my socks on while I'm sleeping I wake up the next morning and at least one of them is off.

hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

Always off. It just feels weird when you do have them on.

Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

unless my feet are cold i don't wear socks because when i was younger my grandma would always tell me to take em off to let my feet "breathe".

Riskae
Riskae
34 posts
Nomad

I can't sleep with socks on (I don't even wear socks unless i have shoes on) they feel weird.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

At one point when i was about 6, i slept in all my cloths (shoes included) so that i wouldn't have to get dressed in the morning.

I do that rather frequently, actually. And if there's someone out there who documents what I wear every day, they wouldn't be able to penalize me without telling me that they document what I wear every day.

I usually don't sleep with my socks on because I have very hairy ankles, and having the sock there all day can get very irritating after a while.
Showing 61-67 of 68