ForumsThe Tavern[nec] the most deadly weapon of all time.

112 24368
raptor700
raptor700
70 posts
Nomad

what do u think it is?

• 112 Replies
Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

on the first page tegan said 90% of people wuld say the nuke. there is one simple reason for that: nukes are the most deadly weapon. the first detonation is huge, but if that wasnt enough, there are radioactive materials left there for years. you just cant beat a nuke

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

yes you can.

deny spechial!

(tactical nuke not working)

i would say the most powerful thing is an emp.

"25 KILL STREAK! YOUR TACTICAL NUKE IS READY!"
prohaxxorsniper-"awesome im so using it"
announcer-"WE HAVE BEEN EMPD ELECTRONICS R DOWN!"
prohaxxorsniper-"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"
prohaxxorsniper has left the game.

that happened during a COD match i saw on youtube.

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

I don't recall if I had posted on this thread before, so if this is a double than forgive me, but anuke has to be the deadliest weapon. While a type of gun (like mentioned in many posts before) can kill a lot of people over a large span of time, one single nuclear bomb can literally millions of people in an instant. That beats any projectle hand gun for vehicle mounted weapon any day. Sad but true

ShadowShank696
ShadowShank696
577 posts
Nomad

Id say the media.They have the power to start wars and the power to make enemys. So i would say the media is the deadliest weapon sure you could say a nuke but you would have to get in a fight first to want to use the nuke and the way people usually get in fights is through media or word of mouth. One example is when osama said he would bomb america. It started a war and ended up killing thousands of people in the 911 attack.

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd77/dylanfan300/911neverforget.jpg

bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

Im gonna go with the......ATOMIC BOMB!!!!!!!!Nah but seriously ignoring statements that you should only post a weapon if it is in our hands.(Like controlling mother Nature)I have to say a black hole.There are some big enough to devour entire cities.

sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

Jesus of course... What else?

http://www.shelleytherepublican.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/jesus-with-rifle-thumb.jpg

bigeye
bigeye
137 posts
Nomad

I suppose that is true, indirectly and not in the way you think. Jesus and god have the power to wipe out all life on earth..... In another way, many wars have been fought of jesus, like the crusades, a religiously fought war between the Holy roman empire and the muslims. (Memorable espicially by sala adin) These killed thousands upon thousands of people in the middle east. And inderirectly its partially Jesus's fault. (Extremely inderictly, i mean no disrespect to anyone or god himself by this, it was more the fault over thier stupid leaders)For more information see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crucades

So to sum it up i will say, nuclear weaponry as a direct cause caused by "Humans" And religion as the indirect one.

yugioh6123
yugioh6123
607 posts
Nomad

the pen or else a t-rex starpped to rocket boosters with every weapon ever created strapped to its back (lets say its a large t-rex or else magical yes magical way cooler)

latpasko
latpasko
295 posts
Nomad

on the first page tegan said 90% of people wuld say the nuke. there is one simple reason for that: nukes are the most deadly weapon. the first detonation is huge, but if that wasnt enough, there are radioactive materials left there for years. you just cant beat a nuke

he actually said 95%
MEGAMANXPERT
MEGAMANXPERT
1,085 posts
Nomad

I dont need EMP to beat a nuke,i just launch a probe rocket into it,the nuke will explode anyway.but high in the air,killing nobody except birds.

THE DEADLIEST WEAPON,is a sharp mind.

SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

I dont need EMP to beat a nuke,i just launch a probe rocket into it,the nuke will explode anyway.but high in the air,killing nobody except birds.

Um, do you even know what a nuke is? There is more to it than a blast... Explosion upon impact, or in the air, pretty much equally damaging. Maybe no crumpled buildings, but there is the radioactive fallout....

I think the deadliest weapons are: biological weapons, nuclear weapons, religions, terrorism, and sheer brilliance.
phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

Quote from Iron Man: "They say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once. That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far." lol, but weapon wise can be limited or pretty open, fairly open i would say the mind, it's what makes all of the weapons of today. Largest explosion wise, the Tsar Bomba, most powerful nuke ever detonated, gun wise US Navy's Electromagnetic Rail Gun, hand held gun, Zeliska 600 Nitro Express Revolver

fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

I already said what I think the most deadliest thing in the world is, but in the universe would probably be a Quasar. If you want a link to it click here.

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

deadliest thing in the world is...

age!

chang
chang
846 posts
Nomad

Skrillex, I mean seriously? He wants to kill everybody in the world, he is crazy. Just listen to this
(lol)

Showing 76-90 of 112