ForumsThe Tavern[nec] the most deadly weapon of all time.

112 24372
raptor700
raptor700
70 posts
Nomad

what do u think it is?

• 112 Replies
Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

Well, yeah, I'd agree about that one - especially after reading the Comic Book featuring Chuck Norris and the fact that he's a creationist.

redbedhead
redbedhead
341 posts
Nomad

A gay man with a bedazzler. Oh the things he can do

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

YOUR MOM!!!! jk serioussly though nuke or atom bomb

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

The most deadly weapon is a BLACKHOLE, that can kill us in minutes or possibly seconds!

Religion, knowledge and fear could be taken as weapons we have used, but black holes? Seriously? A black hole is a region of space from which nothing can escape, not a weapon that we can manipulate.

Geez.
deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

Well the tongue is the deadliest weapon of all time and hurt a lot of people since the human race were able to talk in a language. One insult is as painful as a stab in the back and eventually to much verbal abuse could cause some serious mental damage.

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

Most people are saying nukes, but they're so difficult to create. Sure, the world's military does have enough to ruin the planet, but it would be pretty hard to. I'd have to say... Free spirit. It's the only reason there are weapons.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

A black hole is a region of space from which nothing can escape, not a weapon that we can manipulate.

Says who? We know how, and we already did create black holes, so why can't we use them as weapons in the future?
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

I think standard rifles are the most destructive weapon, the power of the machinegun has killed tons of soldiers, not saying civilians!

Most that have gone to battle has had a rifle in their hands. And most that are still alive have killed someone with it.

Dragonz5
Dragonz5
96 posts
Nomad

The deadliest weapons of all time are money, and religion. Think, how many people have died for each?
But seriously, it would be hard to argue anything is deadlier than WMDs, namely atomic ones. While, other weapons have and will kill more people than nukes have, other weapons don't have the potential to cause the veritable extinction of the human race.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Says who? We know how, and we already did create black holes, so why can't we use them as weapons in the future?

Don't get ahead of yourself my friend.

You cannot predict the future Loloynage and I didn't deny the future possibilities. Asserting that something is the deadliest weapon of all time without being able to currently use it as a weapon is foolish. This doesn't detract to the potential, but then how can you say something is the deadliest weapon if it hasn't even been used a weapon as far as we are aware of?
AeneasIII
AeneasIII
28 posts
Shepherd

the deadliest weapon of all time is most definitely mother nature. she has killed more species than all the guns in the world, she has made entire races go extinct.. I think that when mankind will be able to control the weather (if it ever will be possible) then we're all doomed. Imagine tsunami's an hurricanes, droughts and floods.. That's why I would say that nature is the deadliest weapon of all time.
(and if you guys don't consider nature as a real weapon, then yeah, the nuke will do ;-) )

Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

We can already control the weather to a small degree with Cloud Seeding

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

The deadliest weapon of all time may be humans. Imagine soldieres, they are all weapons for the general and he uses each one like a piece in a giant table of chess also known as the battlefield. He just needs a winning strategy and the correct pieces and he could annihilate the opponent.

AeneasIII
AeneasIII
28 posts
Shepherd

We can already control the weather to a small degree with Cloud Seeding

I know, imagine what the future might bring!
The deadliest weapon of all time may be humans.

Indeed, mankind is also a good competetor for the title. In fact, it was us who invented and mad the sword, gun, tank, nuke.. so I guess humanity has done it's part in inventing, developping and massproducing deadly weapons..
bigeye
bigeye
137 posts
Nomad

Well its probably a weapon from another entire species, as the chances of there being another species of sometihng in sapce is high and they may be more advanced and have more deadly weapons, but for us probably nuclear weaponry, or perhaps us ourselves, we could wipe out all lie on earth if we wanted, thats pretty big.....

Showing 61-75 of 112