The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavernwhat mythical creature would you want to be?

73 9547
stormwolf722
stormwolf722
227 posts
Nomad

Hey. What mythical creature would you want to be? Examples: Griffin, dragon, Phoenix, Minotaur etc. I would want to be a griffin. although that is not my hopes and dreams. So what mythical creature would you want to be?

• 73 Replies
wolf1991
wolf1991
3,437 posts
Farmer

I'd like to be a werewolf. I imagine it being a great stress reliever, and I've always loved wolves.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Humor aside, mythical creatures were supposed to be created by deities right?

Indeed, which is why Jesus Christ would be a much better choice.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

@ernie

That made me laugh so much. You have no idea. XD

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

I should think I'd like to be a unicorn. At least then I could say that I was in the Bible xD

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Actually, the unicorn in the Bible was a mistranslation intended to be auroch.
An auroch is basically (ox+water buffalo+buffalo+rodeo bull)/crack.

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Actually, the unicorn in the Bible was a mistranslation intended to be auroch.

Umm.. no. The original text was translated as 'a horse with a single horn'. It is not a mistranslation, especially given the wide variance between the meanings of the words for horse and the words for bovine creatures. he only known side reference as another possibility to the meaning of the original is that it may have been referring instead to a rhinoceros, and that wasn't even considered until 1610 or 1611.

I suggest you do some Biblical study before you go off quoting "Answers in Genesis" and other such BS sites. Any and all translations of the Bible which lean toward this being meant as some form of bovine have occurred many centuries AFTER the more accurate and original translations and have been corrections made in light of evidence that unicorns never existed. You see, people realized that the Bible was wrong and scrambled to correct it lest more rational folks realize it's just another fairy tale.

/tangent
Gamingtime
Gamingtime
64 posts
Nomad

Not to brag but I saw the religion battle coming the second I read the questiuon.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Ahhh..... Thanks Walker.

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Ahhh..... Thanks Walker.

No problem. That's what I'm here for, you know. My sole purpose on the internets is to provide thinly veiled rage rants on myriad topics xD
ShadowShank696
ShadowShank696
577 posts
Nomad

id be a cross between a dragon and a minotaur
id have a strong masculainte body and have the ability to sprout out my wings at any given time i think ill call my creature a minogon yeah that sounds right.. MINIGON it just feels so awesome to say

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

SS, why not just be a half dragon. Basically the same thing.

ShadowShank696
ShadowShank696
577 posts
Nomad

nahh because minotaurs represent strength and masculanity all both traits of which i do not really think i have and reall life plus my main body would be that of a minotaur so when someone fights me they will be like wtf since when can minotaurs fly! lol

DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

I want to be a male succubus so I could seduce girls and then eat them.

Kidding, I want to be a tarrasque, so everybody would think I'm the strongest creature ever even though a solar angel can beat me with one spell...

Am I making DnD references again? I think I am...

ahadyusof
ahadyusof
4 posts
Nomad

dunno what else there is :| next to phoenix/dragon is a dragon + werewolf + vampire = draco-were-pyre x)

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

I love greek mythology I would want to be a sphinx cuz u usualy dont die you ask someone a riddle you eat them if they get it wrong if they get it right they just leave!

Showing 16-30 of 73