The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavernwhat mythical creature would you want to be?

73 9546
stormwolf722
stormwolf722
227 posts
Nomad

Hey. What mythical creature would you want to be? Examples: Griffin, dragon, Phoenix, Minotaur etc. I would want to be a griffin. although that is not my hopes and dreams. So what mythical creature would you want to be?

• 73 Replies
TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

I would like to be a pheonix
its like I can also fly, and I can also light stuff on fire.
BTE

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

I want to be a male succubus

isn't a male succubus called and "incubus"??
Teakorian
Teakorian
6 posts
Nomad

I would be a phoenix.....yeah thats right, i never die

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Thanks for the question! I say Leviathan; a gigantic watermonster!

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

Unique thread? Hardly, I made such a thread myself, which has been lost many pages ago^^

I'd go with the Nidhoeggr, the dragon that ensures balance in the nordic mythology. He is neither good nor evil, and survives Ragnaroek unharmed.
I could have said I wanted to be the Wyrd, but it is more of a concept and not a creature... sadly...

HitThePost
HitThePost
32 posts
Nomad

A titan! ii could come up from hades and slaughter earth! mwahahahahahaha!

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

Maybe a unicorn because they are cool. If this was real though, I wouldn't want to be a mythical creature.

WolfWolf
WolfWolf
800 posts
Nomad

I would like to be a werewolf or any other shape-shifting human. Other than that I'd like to be a kitsune since it's a symbol of good luck and it has six tails.

ninjaassasin1234
ninjaassasin1234
133 posts
Nomad

A dragon is not mythical because they found some dragon fossils near China.

016Bramble
016Bramble
408 posts
Nomad

That's a family from a popular cartoon sitcom. Do you mean a gryphon?

No, he means both. They are the same thing. They have the head, neck, wings, legs, and torso of an eagle and the posterior, tail, and rear legs of a lion. The Griffin family is stupid. Griffins aren't. If you wand to argue about that, make another topic.

A dragon is not mythical because they found some dragon fossils near China.

A dragon isn't just a dinosaur with wings. There were a good plenty of those, the most famous, and first, was the Archaeopteryx. Another argument you could've used was the Komodo Dragon, as well as any other lizard with the word "dragon" in its name. Anyway, a dragon is a mythical creature, because dragon are supposed to have powers. The most commonly referred to is fire-breathing. Another is poison. There's strength that is nowhere near physically possible. Some fictitious characters can turn into dragons or dragon-human hybrids. Also, one last thing about that little comment: Chinese dragons didn't have wings. Find a long dinosaur skeleton there, boom, you've got a dragon.

I love greek mythology I would want to be a sphinx cuz u usualy dont die you ask someone a riddle you eat them if they get it wrong if they get it right they just leave!

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the original Sphinx committed suicide when Oedipus. I don't know if it's sphinx law or anything, but I think that they'd want you to do the same.

Apart from all of that stuff, I can't decide. Maybe I'd be a human with mythical powers, like Harry Potter, or a demigod.
016Bramble
016Bramble
408 posts
Nomad

Sorry, the Sphinx committed suicide when Oedipus solved the Riddle of the Sphinx.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

A titan! ii could come up from hades and slaughter earth! mwahahahahahaha!

Did you know that the titans are in Tartarus, not in Hades, and can't get out? You could however be one of the Hekatonkheires.
ninjaboy5432
ninjaboy5432
19 posts
Nomad

I would be a phoenix because they are reborn in their ashes.

ninjaassasin1234
ninjaassasin1234
133 posts
Nomad

A dragon isn't just a dinosaur with wings. There were a good plenty of those, the most famous, and first, was the Archaeopteryx. Another argument you could've used was the Komodo Dragon, as well as any other lizard with the word "dragon" in its name. Anyway, a dragon is a mythical creature, because dragon are supposed to have powers. The most commonly referred to is fire-breathing. Another is poison. There's strength that is nowhere near physically possible. Some fictitious characters can turn into dragons or dragon-human hybrids. Also, one last thing about that little comment: Chinese dragons didn't have wings. Find a long dinosaur skeleton there, boom, you've got a dragon.

heres the website where they found the dragon skeleton
DRAGONS ARE REAL!
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

heres the website where they found the dragon skeleton

I like they use a screenshot from the mockumentary "Dragons".
While that mockumentary was quite good, I do find it one of the lesser sources for "dragons could be real".
So, I can't figure out if you are believing it, or you are just making jokes.
Showing 31-45 of 73