ForumsForum GamesRiddle time

723 106297
crazymont
crazymont
124 posts
Nomad

HI PPLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok all you have to do is create a riddle and try to solve the one before you. it'll be fun! i'll start......

when you pull me, you enter. when you push me, you leave. I am the boundary between old and new places. i go to the right, i go up down left, and sometimes split in half! what am i?

• 723 Replies
p1a2r3i4s5
p1a2r3i4s5
2,752 posts
Nomad

Yes! But can you tell me why?
I was a bit sad to see this one re-posted, since I was the only one to post it here in the past... anyway, it's because it's like saying the numbers out loud; after 1113213211, 31131211131221 should follow.
"You'll sentence me to six years."
Knew that one, but didn't post it because of the paradox involved.
Silence, so easy.
And re-posted, multiple times .
You feed it, it lives, you give it something to drink, it dies. What is it?
I've always found this one too simple; fire.
p1a2r3i4s5, you got all my riddles right! I really thought that the picture one would be easy, and the Edam cheese one would be hard, but...
Well, yeah, the picture wasn't too difficult, it's just that there was no way I was getting it at the moment. But Edam was nice.
A gold coin.
Sort of a good one.

@snowguy I know, it's hard to find riddles that are challenging/hard, since most are either impossible (you need to be inside the head of the one who made it), or easy and/or simple. I'll be back to riddlehunting later during the day, hopefully.
Mooooooo
Mooooooo
528 posts
Nomad

An office worker goes to work at his desk, he turns on his computer but when he wants to log in, the password he writes in is rejected and incorrect. He tried and tried and tried, but nothing. Then he realized that the passwords in the company automatically change every month for security purposes. So he went to see the boss and ask what is his new password.

Worker: "Hey Boss, my password is out of date."
Boss: "Yes, that's right, your password is different, but if you listen carefully you might figure it out the new one yourself, it has the same amount of letters as the old password, but only 4 of the letters are the same"
Worker: "Thanks Boss"

The Worker went back to his desk and successfully logged in with his computer with no problems. What was the old password and what is the new password?

MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

The new password password is different the old is out of date

What word begins in M and ends in S but has no vowels?
(I made that myself)

ferfer313
ferfer313
260 posts
Nomad

Ms! Such as in Ms. Brown or something like that.

K, I've got one!

You buy me and at a certian time you use me. You can only use me once. When you use me, you don't know that you are using me.
What am I!

The Worker went back to his desk and successfully logged in with his computer with no problems. What was the old password and what is the new password?

Was MagicTree right?
thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

Mooooooo posted: An office worker goes to work at his desk, he turns on his computer but when he wants to log in, the password he writes in is rejected and incorrect. He tried and tried and tried, but nothing. Then he realized that the passwords in the company automatically change every month for security purposes. So he went to see the boss and ask what is his new password.

Worker: "Hey Boss, my password is out of date."

Boss: "Yes, that's right, your password is different, but if you listen carefully you might figure it out the new one yourself, it has the same amount of letters as the old password, but only 4 of the letters are the same"
Worker: "Thanks Boss"

*looks one page back*

sonwguy13 posted: A man worked at a high security institution. The man tried to log into his computer and the computer denied the password. He then remembered that the passwords to the computers were reset every month for security reasons. He called his boss for his new password.

The man said, "Boss, my old password is out of date."

The boss said, "Yes, it is. The new password is different, but if you listen closely you will be able to figure out the new one. Your new password has the same amount of letters as the old one, and four of the letters are the same."

The man then logged into his computer with no trouble. What was the new password? What was his old?

*mumbles incoherently*

A riddle that's kind of dumb. I got it from a site.

I am served at a table
In gatherings of two or four,
Served small white and round.
You"ll love some
And that"s part of the fun.
What am I?"

Another one that's easy.

Two girls have the same parents and were born at the same hour of the same day of the same month but they are not twins. How can this be possible?
p1a2r3i4s5
p1a2r3i4s5
2,752 posts
Nomad

You buy me and at a certian time you use me. You can only use me once. When you use me, you don't know that you are using me.
I don't know.
Was MagicTree right?
What do you mean? You don't know the answer to it? Anyway, yes, he was right, as was I a couple of pages behind...
*mumbles incoherently*
I know... well, it serves no point, so I stopped complaining (in this thread, I mean).
I am served at a table
In gatherings of two or four,
Served small white and round.
You"ll love some
And that"s part of the fun.
What am I?"
It's ping pong balls; perhaps we're using the same site? I found it recently but didn't bother posting it.
Two girls have the same parents and were born at the same hour of the same day of the same month but they are not twins. How can this be possible?
Adopted (foster parents) or half-sisters (different mothers)? It should be something a lot simpler, which I'm currently missing (I think I know this one...).
MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

@ferfer313
I did make it as The days of the week; Monday-Sunday but yours is just as good

MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

The were born a few years apart?
MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

A coffin.
Sorry for Triple posting.
thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

I know... well, it serves no point, so I stopped complaining (in this thread, I mean).

Where do you complain? Maybe I can go there too!

It is ping pong balls. Is the site you're using this site?

Yes!
snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

I was a bit sad to see this one re-posted, since I was the only one to post it here in the past...

I apologize.
And re-posted, multiple times

Wow. I is inteleejent... :P
I've always found this one too simple; fire.

I think I'm irking you. Sorry for that. But, your answer correct.
*mumbles incoherently*

xD

Hmm... Thinking... Thinking...

You approach two talking doors. One door leads to the City of Truth, while the other door leads to the City of Liars. You do not know which door is which. You are able to ask only one question to determine which door is which. The door that leads to the City of Liars always speaks lies, while the door that leads to the City of Truth always speaks the truth. You want to go to the City of Truth. What question do you ask to determine which door leads to the City of Truth?

Fun, fun, fun!
p1a2r3i4s5
p1a2r3i4s5
2,752 posts
Nomad

I said it was simple! Just couldn't remember...
A coffin.
It crossed my mind, but I hoped it was one not to have been posted here in the past; silly me.
Where do you complain? Maybe I can go there too!
To myself. Yeah, I know, where's the point in that? But I just think if I'm to be annoyed, others need not to be as well (most of the times they aren't, either, since they just come, post the Sphinx or some other too famous riddle, and are never seen in this thread again).
Is the site you're using this site?
No... it looks like a somewhat widely known riddle, I guess.
I think I'm irking you.
Just a bit. But you know I don't hold grudges.
You approach two talking doors. One door leads to the City of Truth, while the other door leads to the City of Liars. You do not know which door is which. You are able to ask only one question to determine which door is which. The door that leads to the City of Liars always speaks lies, while the door that leads to the City of Truth always speaks the truth. You want to go to the City of Truth. What question do you ask to determine which door leads to the City of Truth?
"What door would the other door choose as the right one?", it's a big time classic.
thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

I gots one that I made up myself. It's simple/dumb.

What can you see when your eyes are closed?

(It's not nothing, blackness, eye sockets, or anything like that.)

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

From some other thread 8 pages back:

Think of words ending in "-gry". "Angry" and "hungry" are two of them. There are only three words in the English language."What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is.

If you've already know the answer, and didn't figure it out, don't give it away!

p1a2r3i4s5
p1a2r3i4s5
2,752 posts
Nomad

It's... well, I won't say it. And I think snowguy knows it as well.

Showing 616-630 of 723