ForumsForum GamesRiddle time

723 106095
crazymont
crazymont
124 posts
Nomad

HI PPLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok all you have to do is create a riddle and try to solve the one before you. it'll be fun! i'll start......

when you pull me, you enter. when you push me, you leave. I am the boundary between old and new places. i go to the right, i go up down left, and sometimes split in half! what am i?

• 723 Replies
thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

Can you figure out my other one? And I see (even though it was quite a while ago but I just didn't say anything,) you changed to the fox armatar! Yay!

p1a2r3i4s5
p1a2r3i4s5
2,752 posts
Nomad

I did notice the other riddle, but my mind stops at "nothing".

Well, it wasn't long ago. In fact, I think it's been about 24 hours. As soon as I unlocked it, I had to 'ut it on'; I might like squirrels, but I love foxes!

Zyba
Zyba
1,126 posts
Peasant

Eyelids? I also see green haze when in front of bright light.

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

I know the answer to your second riddle, thaboss. ;D

The first one...

Eyelids?

He said nothing like eye sockets, blackness, etc...

Technically... anything you want? When I close my eyes, I can envision anything using my mind...
thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

Not really. It's kind of dumb and stupid. But think, when do you have your eyes closed?

p1a2r3i4s5
p1a2r3i4s5
2,752 posts
Nomad

Oh, dreams. I can't believe it was that obvious.

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

Perfect! Great!! Is there anyone else that can get the other riddle that p1a2r3i4s5 and snowguy13 know?

Think of words ending in "-gry". "Angry" and "hungry" are two of them. There are only three words in the English language."What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is.
Wuzibo
Wuzibo
32 posts
Peasant

She's seen the rise and fall of empires, killed kings, built up mountains, wore them down, eaten away at iron, and caused buildings to crumble,and she marches on to this day and forevermore, doing all of this, and stopping for nothing. What is she?

And, if i was to be a smart aleck, the answer would be Language.

Zyba
Zyba
1,126 posts
Peasant

I was thinking water at first, but then I thought air or wind.

Wuzibo
Wuzibo
32 posts
Peasant

but wind isn't incessant, and air isn't everywhere, and wouldn't be able to make anything crumble without wind. And this isn't so much a thing as it is an idea, so it isn't really everywhere.

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

You got my riddle right Wuzibo. And the answer to yours is time. The riddle is in The Hobbit, but this is adapted a little.

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

Extremely dumb riddle. I'll find a better one soon.

I was framed, yet I didn't commit a crime, and the person who framed me committed no crime. How is this possible?

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

A third person committed the crime, then framed the second person, who deflected the frame to you.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Here's a riddle from me:

Two bubbles enter a room. One hour later, 6 bubbles come out. When the bubble see a person, they say, "Disable the bubble tanks or die!"

How is this scenario possible?

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

A third person committed the crime, then framed the second person, who deflected the frame to you.

WRONG!

You're playing bubble tanks!
Showing 631-645 of 723