ForumsForum GamesRiddle time

723 105838
crazymont
crazymont
124 posts
Nomad

HI PPLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok all you have to do is create a riddle and try to solve the one before you. it'll be fun! i'll start......

when you pull me, you enter. when you push me, you leave. I am the boundary between old and new places. i go to the right, i go up down left, and sometimes split in half! what am i?

• 723 Replies
TrophyChase
TrophyChase
14 posts
Nomad

Three. (There are five letters in the word ten)

Here is another riddle:

The Riddles!

<[Go here to find more (non-Tolkien) riddles]>

This thing all things devours:
Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;
Gnaws iron, bites steel;
Grinds hard stones to meal;
Slays king, ruins town,
And beats high mountain down. [Answer]

What has roots as nobody sees,
Is taller than trees
Up, up it goes,
And yet never grows?

TrophyChase
TrophyChase
14 posts
Nomad

Oops, answered the wrong riddle. The answer to fantasy4life's riddle is a coffin.

Mooooooo
Mooooooo
528 posts
Nomad

No one tried to guess mine?
It's on the 7th page. Please I want you try it! )

Mooooooo
Mooooooo
528 posts
Nomad

Oh yes didn't see it thanks.

Ok.

What has roots as nobody sees,
Is taller than trees
Up, up it goes,
And yet never grows?[/quote]

Either a Mountain, House or a Flat.

----------------------------------------------------

Ok, next riddle, this one is VERY easy but it's confusing.

One Morning, a man is leaving on business trip and finds he left some paperwork at his office. He runs into his office to get it and the night watchman stops him and says, "Sir, don't get on the plane, I had a dream last night that the plane would crash and everyone would die!" The Man believes him and cancels his trip. Sure enough, the plane crashes and everyone dies. The next morning, the man gives the watchman a $1000 reward for saving his life and then fires him. Why did he fire the watchman that saved his life?

Mooooooo
Mooooooo
528 posts
Nomad

Nope, c'mon more answers if no one answers it correctly guess I'll answer it...

Mooooooo
Mooooooo
528 posts
Nomad

HERE'S HELP:

Doesn't matter if he predicted the future, the Nightwatchman dreamed that the plane will crash and it really did.

The Man rewarded him $1000 for saving his life but fired him WHY!?

Mooooooo
Mooooooo
528 posts
Nomad

Correct *Double Facepalm*

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

By adding one letter to this riddle you must have it make sense:

One night, a musician, a boxer and a soldier went into a tent and didn't come out until morning. 4 People left the tent in the morning - how is this possible?
1) No one was pregnant.
2) No one was already in there.
3) Quit the obvious stuff, you need a letter in that sentence for it to make sense.
4) This riddle is made to speak with, not to type with (thus the added letter rule).

- H

crazymont
crazymont
124 posts
Nomad

huh..... it's pretty dang on hard. nice one. anyone have the slightest clue?

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

one Knight, a musician, a boxer, and a soldier went into a tent and didn't come out until morning.

ninjaassasin1234
ninjaassasin1234
133 posts
Nomad

ohhhhhhhhhh!! MrWalker is smart!

Mooooooo
Mooooooo
528 posts
Nomad

Walker, you are genius!!!

Ok, a Servant lived with his Master for many years. The Master was becoming ill and was going to die. He said that he will grant one wish to his servant, it could be any wish, but just one, and he gave him 1 day to think about the wish. The Servant talked with his mother about the wish, his mother was blind and she wanted him to wish for her eye-sight to come back. Then the Servant went to his wife and asked her what wish does she want. She said she wants a child because they were a childless couple for many years. Then the Servant went to his Father and asked him what wish does he want. He said he want's a lot of money because he was a poor man. Then the Servant came back to his Master and EVERYONE (Mother, Wife, Father) GOT WHAT THEY WANTED.... HOW? WHAT DID THE SERVANT SAY?

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
704 posts
Nomad

By adding one letter to this riddle you must have it make sense:

One night, a musician, a boxer and a soldier went into a tent and didn't come out until morning. 4 People left the tent in the morning - how is this possible?
1) No one was pregnant.
2) No one was already in there.
3) Quit the obvious stuff, you need a letter in that sentence for it to make sense.
4) This riddle is made to speak with, not to type with (thus the added letter rule).

Its not fair, the only riddle that i did figure out on myself someone answerrs before me...
Moooooooo you got a lot of good riddles up your sleeve

I didnt get this off the internet and its hard if you dont know it
"I start my work with a red cap, however, when i am done I always wear a black cap, what am i"?
Mooooooo
Mooooooo
528 posts
Nomad

Moooooooo you got a lot of good riddles up your sleeve

Why don't you guess it then?

-------
"I start my work with a red cap, however, when i am done I always wear a black cap, what am i"?

Uhmm..is it Raspberries? Because they are red when they start to grow, then after time passes they turn black and are very delicious? Is it that?
TheGr8est
TheGr8est
704 posts
Nomad

nope their not raspberries try again

Showing 61-75 of 723