The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernFavorite Movie

6 1260
shojen123
shojen123
1,290 posts
Nomad

Whats your favorite movie I also want to know your favorite genre such as action, comedy, etc...

• 6 Replies
nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

Dude, you should really look through the most recent threads before making a thread. There are countless threads look through this very topic.

Snowrut
Snowrut
68 posts
Nomad

I think this should be in the Popular Media category...

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Well, I guess I should say to not post on this thread anymore. Its going to get locked or forgotten.

SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

If ya want to participate in favorite movies, there is
this and this.

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

I think this should be in the Popular Media category...
Flag
Dude, you should really look through the most recent threads before making a thread. There are countless threads look through this very topic.

I agree, so many people re-do the most obvious and recent topics just to get attention... And don't even get me started about this being in the Tavern.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

For you 'lot.
Really, you should ask a Moderator to do it instead of bumping the thread with posts 'this should be moved' 'i agree'.

I don't have a single favorite movie, but many favorites. The genres of movies that I like include; horror, comedy, action, adventure and romance films.

Some movies that I can think of from the top of my head; Friday the 13th, Halloween, Titanic, V for Vendetta, Watchmen, Marley and Me, A night at the Roxbury.

Showing 1-6 of 6