The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavernchips or fries?

44 5154
jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

These are the 2 best foods on the planet so i want to know wich do you like better?

• 44 Replies
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

I'll go with fries, especially of tater logs count.

When I read the title, I thought it was about whether to call fries fries (America) or chips (England).

RaijaRadiance
RaijaRadiance
72 posts
Nomad

Chips don't need to be warmed up and taste good enough on their own, but, if given a chance, I'd prefer fries with some fresh salad or lettuce. Much more satisfying - and healthier as well.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

The crips look good im hungry now good job
Ewww are those McDonald's fries ewww >.<

Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

I'm not really sure. In general, fries have a better taste than most chips. Some chips taste really good, though.

So I guess I'll go with fries.

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,143 posts
Nomad

i like chips much better(and by that i mean fries as im from england) adn yes crisps are good but chips(fries) go with almost anything

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

Mcdonalds fries are best.

Darksaber
Darksaber
191 posts
Nomad

i eat fries every day at school alot better

jroyster22
jroyster22
755 posts
Peasant

I would say fries. They go so nicely with a cheeseburger, or even a sandwich. Even by themselves!

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

They're both pretty good... but then again fries are warm.

tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

This is a very hard decision as both of these foods are some of my favorites. But if I was to choose one as better than the other I would have to go with chips. there's a much much bigger variety of flavors of chips, they act like kind of a canvas for flavors. Unlike fries witch there are fews kinds of like garlic fries and chili cheese fries. Also, chips can be a lot cheaper, even though they may not fill you up as fast XD

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

when I am desperately hungry or I feel too lazy to go out and get real food, chips sound pretty good. otherwise I think the fries take the cake here.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

Chips are way better. Fries make my mouth dry for some reason. =S

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Fries make my mouth dry for some reason.

Probably because of all the salt - but chips have salt too, so I don't understand how they don't both make your mouth dry.

Chips are more convenient than fries because I can just walk downstairs, open the cabinet then I have some chips. While with fries - I have to open the freezer than cook them for about twenty minutes.
AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

but chips have salt too

True, but some chips like Doritoes you can barely taste the saltiness (Cool Ranch). There are some like the regualer flavors, you can easily taste it. Perhaps Ghgt99 eats chips that don't have too much salt.
Showing 31-44 of 44