The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernMeeting someone from AG

58 9525
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

If you had the opportunity to meet someone you know on AG, in real life, who would it be, where would you meet, and why would you meet that person?

And no, you cannot meet someone you already know in real life.

Me, personally? I'm not sure who I'd meet, because the whole charade would be quite awkward, at least for me.

So, who would it be?

• 58 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I'd probably want to meet the AG staff at AG headquarters.

It'd be cool to meet the people that make this site great.

hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

I don't know that many people on AG but cormyn would be nice to talk to. Unfortunately it is probably not possible because I live in The Netherlands. Where is AG headquarters actually?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Where is AG headquarters actually?

It's in Irvine California.
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Cenere. Or iMogwai. I don't know why; so don't ask me wai (why, hihi).

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Actually, I'd like to meet the people on my AG friends list.

They all seem like people that I would get along with from my conversations with each one of them.

ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
991 posts
Nomad

I think it would be kinda cool to have a Forum Fest every year. Everyone meets up and we just hang out. But that wouldn't happen, because most of the people here are young, and their parents obviously won't dish out money for that.
I'd like to meet Gaboloth though, since we're working on a game, it would make it so much easier to talk and meet up in real life.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

hmmm... i never thought about it. i almost met ghostofnibelheim but in the end we didnt managed to do that. i dont really have someone in particular. it would be nice to meet all the people in my friend list in one place (doesnt matter where) and just guess who we all are. specific people would be kanybk,ghostofrazgriz, myspace, epicnesss and many others

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

I would go to AG HQ and see how things are done over there.

SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

I would like to go to the AG HQ since I'm in southern California, that wouldn't be hard.

It'd be neat to meet all the people on my friends list too.

vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

I would want to meet ethan, but i think that's kind of impossible, since we live so far from each other:P

I guess i would meet in a place where there are many people, in the centrum of a town (haha always be careful:P)
You can have a drink or go shopping, lots of things to do

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

No one. You're all a bunch of pervs.

This made me laugh :-)

I don't really know that I'd go out of my way to meet anyone on here. It also doesn't help the fact that I am well over the age of majority and a lot of users on here are like 14, so to suggest a meeting would be kind of pervy
Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

Hmmm, that's a good question, I'd probably like to meet myself because that'd be awesome and besides that - who's more awesome than one's own self?

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

It'd be cool to meet MRWalker82 (SP?). He seems like a pretty cool Mod.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

I'd probably want to meet the AG staff at AG headquarters.

Me too. Or I might want to meet delossantosj or maybe Strop.
jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

no one cuz it would be really weird

Showing 1-15 of 58