The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernMeeting someone from AG

58 9526
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

If you had the opportunity to meet someone you know on AG, in real life, who would it be, where would you meet, and why would you meet that person?

And no, you cannot meet someone you already know in real life.

Me, personally? I'm not sure who I'd meet, because the whole charade would be quite awkward, at least for me.

So, who would it be?

• 58 Replies
jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

Hmmm, that's a good question, I'd probably like to meet myself because that'd be awesome and besides that - who's more awesome than one's own self?

the rules were not someone you already know

It'd be cool to meet MRWalker82 (SP?). He seems like a pretty cool Mod.

and yeah he does seem like a really cool mod
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

and yeah he does seem like a really cool mod

Correction: He IS a really cool mod.

I'd love to meet Strop and all the admins too.

There are a couple other people on my friend list that seem nice, so I'd maybe like to talk to them face to face as well.
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

probably alt. Or TSL3_Needed. Maverick. Moabarmorgamer.

But I would hate to meet some pedophile. But that's the standard nowadays.

tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

I'd like to meet mrdaycee because he seems thoughtfull and has a great sense of humor

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I would like to meet myself, because I'm not quite sure if I exist..

In seriousness, I can't decide. I'd probably want to meet some of the people from CountingTime.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Prolly Alteh. Meh, too many people on AG dislike me.

Or Nich, he's pretty aweshum.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

well, pazx id enjoy hanging out with. even though hes kinda young.

but the people i most likely have a chance of hanging out with would be squid, samy, or kirby

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I would with meet one of the programmers (john, krin, tony, ect) or Cenere because if i met him i would also get to meet Zophia so its two in one.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

There are a hell of alot of people I would want to meet (Mage, Tacky, Walker, Krin and many others), but it is very hard to decide. I have been thinking about this since this thread was started and I think I have decided who it would be since I can only choose one. This was a very hard choice, but I have to say Moon.

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

People I know from AG that I would want to meet: GhostOfMatrix, MRWalker82, Strop, and Asherlee.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I'd probably want to meet the AG staff at AG headquarters.

I did that earlier this year. While I was there, Dan McNeely attempted to assassinate Cormyn with a flying remote-control car.

>
Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

the rules were not someone you already know

Forgive me for being pseudo-philosophical here but one never truly knows ones own self for we always see ourselves from the inside looking out - it would be nice to understand how others see me because I could be an entirely different person to them.
Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

Forgive me for being pseudo-philosophical here but one never truly knows ones own self for we always see ourselves from the inside looking out - it would be nice to understand how others see me because I could be an entirely different person to them.

so true.... so true....

Walker owes me a rl High Five ... and I would like to cash that in. There are a few others I'd like to meet. Mr.Daycee...Moegreche (he apparently used to live w/in 20-30 minutes of me O___o), Moonfairy (another 20-30 minute away person), Mage, Asherlee, Cenere, the Zoph, Cormyn, GhostofTartarus, Hahiha and a few others...

Strop's a ninja so I might have already met him and just didn't know it (jk)....but you're also on the list.

and last but not least.... and by that I mean number one on my list is GANTIC!!! b/c he has such a way with words
cormyn
cormyn
2,891 posts
Nomad

If any of you are in Southern California (specifically, the Corona area) and are up for paintball on May 21st, send me an Email (cormyn@armorgames.com). We're trying to organize an "off the clock" AG paintball event with friends, etc..

This is not a "sponsored by AG" event, the company is not paying for anything, but I think at least half of the team will be there including John, Justin, James, myself, Mike, possibly Dan if he's free that day, and Joey if we can twist his arm a little harder... Larry and Phil can't make it.

Our alternate date for rain/availability is June 4th.

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

Definitely the AG HQ for just about the same reasons as everyone else has said on this thread, and maybe a few people I know or knew well on this site,

Showing 16-30 of 58