The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernIf you could be anyone..?

41 6172
bluedevil
bluedevil
542 posts
Nomad

If you can be anyone (other than your self) in the world, who would it be and why?

I would be Andrew Zimmern from Bizzare Foods because I want to go all over the world and view the scenery and have a delicious (or not..) meal.

• 41 Replies
sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

I would be a ripped rich guy...

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I would be Jesus Christ. That guy can get away with anything!

LivingToDie
LivingToDie
303 posts
Nomad

Well, I'd personally like to be myself but because I'm not allowed to be, I'd like to be one of my friends to see how I act from another persons perspective.

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

@LTD, but how would you know how you acted from your own view?

I would be.....umm.... MAybe Erwin Rommel or Bill Gates.

iamnotironman
iamnotironman
1,287 posts
Nomad

SirNoobalot you stole my idea if Bill Gates!I would be Tom Brady Bill Gates or the new richest man in the world,Carlos Slim-Helu.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

id be anyone living a normal life in most places that are different from where i am right now. probably america but im not picky XD

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

I would be a slightly richer version of myself

GhostOfMetal
GhostOfMetal
694 posts
Shepherd

id wouldnt mind being in blue's showes, (i actually want to join a branch of the millitary, but not old enough yet)

i would like to be someone who likes to be a lot like me because if u live your life like someone else u loose individualness.
thats just my opinion though.

if i could be anyone famous, id be Hugh Laurie because id get paid to boss people around and complain about people (as part of the House tv series)

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I would be a man with the power to make things that no body notices change. I would tell them i have that power and then demonstrate it but they wont believe me because they say they didn't notice anything change. I actually already have that power but no one believes me...

RaijaRadiance
RaijaRadiance
72 posts
Nomad

Just a much more perfect version of myself.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

If this is a temporary thing I would wanna be that prince guy thas about to get married and on the marrige day say "no your ugly" and stom out. Then I would getouta that person, back to myself and see what the reporter says bout it.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Becoming someone else would require me to abandon my family - which I won't do.

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

I would like to be a guy called Wael ____ (don't know how to write is last name) it would be interesting to see the world in his point of view. Other than him I would like to be a different version of myself.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Wait does it have to be a human and does he have to exist?

If you say no Ill change mine but i would want to be Cookie Monster because he eats cookies and cookies are for me

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

I would be a dog cuz you get to eat, bark at people, and sleep all you want!

Showing 1-15 of 41