The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Taverna super virus!

35 4980
wtfboom21
wtfboom21
7 posts
Nomad

if you could make any kind of virus, bacteria, or parasite what would it be and what would it do. to make this a little more interesting how would it be transfered?
ex: derpies virus the STD also known as dinosaur herpies. makes people retarded and is recieved by licking cats.

• 35 Replies
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

The stupid virus. It makes you stupid. Real stupid. It is transferable through the air usually upon talking. Sadly there is no cure for it but with your donations we could find one. Click here to donate anything you can and help the stupid people of the world.

wtfboom21
wtfboom21
7 posts
Nomad

pubicitus. you grow pubes. everywhere. you get it by blowing donkeys

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

The stupid virus. It makes you stupid. Real stupid. It is transferable through the air usually upon talking.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that most people have this virus already.

Or was that your point...

I wouldn't make a virus, because I don't like the idea of making living beings suffer.
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Or was that your point

Sadly it is wide spread. I merely seek to gain donations to fund a hunt for a cure. No matter how long.
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

shut up and stop being hippies

I can not sit by quietly while so many suffer this horrible virus.
bluedevil
bluedevil
542 posts
Nomad

I have a similar disease to Commander's. Its called IRD or IncrediblyRetartedDeficiency. Many men and woman suffer this disease today. The only known cure for this is to pay attention in school, this may not happen any time soon. More than 60% of the United States populations suffers from this disease. I fear that wtfboom21 has been infected by the disease because of his irrelevant post in this thread.

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

virus name-beserker disease.
effect-causes people to die if bitten by an ant but be able to OHKO chuck norris.
gained by-getting enraged.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I fear that wtfboom21 has been infected by the disease because of his irrelevant post in this thread.

Sadly I feel the same. Cmon people donate to save these guys!
bluedevil
bluedevil
542 posts
Nomad

And people will donate because of the stupid disease! They will make millions!

People unknowing that they have IRD will donate to people with IRD thinking they would help people with the disease when we keep all the money. Its the perfect plan!!

-Shhhh-
Einfach
Einfach
1,448 posts
Nomad

How about a virus with a period where it is within dividing cells within the lungs for about a year, incorporated into the genome, like the Herpes virus. But you're constantly shedding virus particles, and if you cough more than the average person. And it's spread through the air.

And after about a year, when you are immunosuppressed, it lyses the epithelial cells of the alveoli and travels into the bloodstream, and it kills you (Mortality rate is 50%, comparable to Ebola Virus). And it swaps out its surface proteins every few weeks so that the body can never make good antibodies for it.

bluedevil
bluedevil
542 posts
Nomad

And then we will give the money to them, then shoot them, then take the money back! Ha ha ha!

Alright. A little to far...

How about a virus with a period where it is within dividing cells within the lungs for about a year, incorporated into the genome, like the Herpes virus. But you're constantly shedding virus particles, and if you cough more than the average person. And it's spread through the air.

And after about a year, when you are immunosuppressed, it lyses the epithelial cells of the alveoli and travels into the bloodstream, and it kills you (Mortality rate is 50%, comparable to Ebola Virus). And it swaps out its surface proteins every few weeks so that the body can never make good antibodies for it.

Thats... the most thought out virus in this thread... Its insane!
Einfach
Einfach
1,448 posts
Nomad

The stupid virus. It makes you stupid. Real stupid. It is transferable through the air usually upon talking.

This virus would never spread - because once you catch it, you become "dumb"
InvisibleClarity
InvisibleClarity
40 posts
Nomad

Solanum.

On second thought...

I'll just go with the stupid virus.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Let's be honest in an attempt to break the trend of idiocy.

I would prefer a virus that is very contagious, being airborne and waterborne. It wouldn't affect you at first, but after a few weeks you would begin to notice symptoms. It would cause immense pain as it slowly destroyed your body, and you'd eventually end up as unrecognizable cadaver to put it in simple terms.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

Cmon people donate to save these guys!

The link is simply to an image and doesn't allow donations.

As for a virus, I would create one where you start babbling incoherently 24 hours after catching it. It would be transmitted through water.
Showing 1-15 of 35