The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhen you grow up

79 9419
SM87
SM87
11 posts
Shepherd

I would want to be a scientist or under water welder

• 79 Replies
iTrojans
iTrojans
296 posts
Nomad

I want to be either a cop or, Flash game developer and graphic designer.

Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

I really want to be human when I'm older. As for a job, I'm not sure yet... maybe a doctor or something. I am good at most subjects in school, except for English, so I probably won't do anything like writing.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

I would probably be either a geologist or a game dev for AG. Or possibly a general internist.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I've never really cared what I'd be when I grew up. I never knew either, and I still don't. You guys have your whole lives to figure this out.

I'm almost 30 and I still haven't grown up yet. Not mentally anyway.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I've never really cared what I'd be when I grew up. I never knew either, and I still don't.

You're not employed? O_o

I always figured that you went on here from your office computer when you were bored of work.

I like writing. It would be cool to become a writer when I get out of college. Or even before that.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

You're not employed?

I never said that. But sometimes there's a difference between doing what you want to do and doing what you're qualified to do.
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I never said that. But sometimes there's a difference between doing what you want to do and doing what you're qualified to do.

Okay, so you do go on AG from your office computer.

Do your coworkers know? XD
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Okay, so you do go on AG from your office computer.

I never said that either. Where are you coming up with all these random implications?
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Where are you coming up with all these random implications?

*Shrugs*

From my mind, of course.

Anyway, to get back on topic:

Another thing I'd like to be involved with is graphic design. I've been interested with that a lot lately.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Where are you coming up with all these random implications?

I want to make some! I assume Ernie actually looks like the eagle in his armatar.
Gamingtime
Gamingtime
64 posts
Nomad

According to most of my peers I am grown up. But I think they're just yanking my chain. I'd like to be a travel writer one day. Make a living through travelling. It's a shame I lack any motivation.

vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

When i'm older i want to be a psychologist for children, because i think there are problems children can't deal with on their own and they deserve help to give it some space.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

I'm almost 30

=O I though you were like 14-18. Well, I guess online you have no idea what age people are. =)
WolfWolf
WolfWolf
800 posts
Nomad

I've been thinking of a lot of things like being a military doctor or an animator for a game studio. Go ahead and make fun of me for this but I also want to own a convenience store.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

I never had a career I desired as a kid. I just wanted to be me. That's it.

Showing 16-30 of 79