The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhen you grow up

79 9418
SM87
SM87
11 posts
Shepherd

I would want to be a scientist or under water welder

• 79 Replies
hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

People, there is no such thing as a "Game Programmer or Designer". Games are made by lots of people together, not by a few people. So the jobs are more complicated than that.

Like an Art Designer or a Sandbox Engineer. And even those people have more people helping them with that.

But to get back to the question. I would like to be an Architect if i could draw good.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

People, there is no such thing as a "Game Programmer or Designer". Games are made by lots of people together, not by a few people. So the jobs are more complicated than that.

They get more complicated so they are sub sets of those. So people are correct and those are jobs.
hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

I think that what you mean is that: You think the jobs actually excist but other ones too. That's not true but they are called for example: Lead A.I. programmer. So it is true but the jobs are divided over multiple people.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

hokzwijn, it depends. Sure it goes that way for huge games like halo, but most flash games are usually made just by one artist, one programmer and a musician.

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

some people on here are already grown up

not me though...

I want to marry someone rich and be unemployed

but that not likely...

food critic maybe

BLINDsniper1
BLINDsniper1
84 posts
Nomad

Im thinking of a career in the engineering field most likely mechanical. If that falls through i kinda always wanted to be a cop.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

hokzwijn, it depends. Sure it goes that way for huge games like halo, but most flash games are usually made just by one artist, one programmer and a musician.

True. I'm the artist, programmer, and designer of my flash game.
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

Actor, UAV pilot for Air Force, video game maker are all on the radar.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Doctor or a lawyer because of their pay rate. But I would want to be a computer engineer or a computer programmer because I think it would be interesting.

YepYepYep
YepYepYep
35 posts
Nomad

I'd like to be an ice road trucker, the show is exciting to watch.

FutureAssassin
FutureAssassin
16 posts
Nomad

I want to be a FBI criminal profiler. i want to get inside the heads of criminals and see what they have done!

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

Mechanical Engineer.

+1 Internet for you sir.

I am also going to be a Mechanical Engineer. Im doing a class in High school right now thats called Drafting Designing and Presentation, it has to do with making parts and such on the computer, in a program called AutoCad. Next year im going to go into the more advanced class, it is a 2 period class. Then I don't know what Im going to do in college yet, but I want to be a Mechanical Engineer

Cool story huh?
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Cool story huh?

Cool story bro
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Guys, I've considered almost everything from auto mechanics to genetic engineering to bench jewelry. I really have no idea. Currently leaning towards pharmaceuticals at the moment. Good solid $100,000+ yearly income.

skullzero7
skullzero7
32 posts
Nomad

Game programmer.

Showing 61-75 of 79