The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernBest/Worst Inventions, General

40 7900
LiLRick
LiLRick
254 posts
Nomad

What is the best and/or worst inventions of all time. Explain why it is the best or worst. Be sure to also state what the invention does.
Discoveries are also relevant. If you say the best or worst discovery, elaborate on why. Please try to be specific on what the discovery was.
Discuss and support your opinion if your best is someone else's worst or the other way around.

• 40 Replies
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,150 posts
Peasant

I'd say the snuggie beats out the ShamWow for worst invention ever, because at least CollegeHumor could make a good video out of the ShamWow; the snuggie is just... pointless.
The reason that the snuggie beats the shamwow is because it actually works. With a robe, my feet and shins are still cold cause it doesn't go all the way down. With a blanket, I'm constantly readjusting it. Yeah the snuggie is pretty superfluous, but the Shamwow is nothing better than a common sponge. Everything they claim in the actual commercial is pretty much wrong, and it works about as hard as a towel.
LiLRick
LiLRick
254 posts
Nomad

The best invention ever is Scrubbing Bubbles. The commercials are hilarious, it looks cool when you use it, and it works almost better than they claim!

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

That invention on the front cover actually looks pretty neat!

It's called a monowheel. The book doesn't give a reason why it's stupid It's just pointless.
roflcopter117
roflcopter117
94 posts
Nomad

best invention:XBOX360

worst invention:PS3

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

I still think:
best: Machanarium

Worst: Cheap wine.

LiLRick
LiLRick
254 posts
Nomad

Best Discovery was fire because fire is just plain AWSHUM.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Change my mind best one is humans...I guess...
WE created technology WE created fire...WE created cheap wine lol...

sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

Best invention: The sword

Worst invention: icy hot condoms

hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

Best invention:Antibiotics.(I suppose?)

Worst Invention: The steam-engine, this may sound weird but think. Before the steam engine people used things like water mills and stuff.

If we had just gone further with water mills and stuff we would not have any global warming problems or at least a lot less. I'm just saying if James Watt didn't invent the steam engine the world would probably be a better place to live.

indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

I think the best invention is the computer. Without a computer, I think we will still be living in the colonial times.

How? Considering we were out of the colonial times before computers were invented.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,826 posts
Nomad

gun powder is the best invention one can blow sh*t up

fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

This is probably the worst one, although it would be fun to have two and do this with them. First watch this. Now watch them dueling here.

Peggster
Peggster
483 posts
Nomad

The worst invention: Banana case...Why would anyone want a case to hold 1 banana? And what if your banana is too big to fit in it?:L

The best invention: I would have to say the internet & that train that hovers due to magnets. Those are pretty cool things.

urstupid404
urstupid404
196 posts
Nomad

worst?
the shake weight! it looks sooooooooo wrong when women use the shake weight it looks like theyre sucking you know what
Best?
not really sure

dillsoccer
dillsoccer
147 posts
Nomad

worst?
the shake weight! it looks sooooooooo wrong when women use the shake weight it looks like theyre sucking you know what

haha i know its terrible.I wonder where they got the idea of creating that thing.
Best would probably be the computer
Showing 16-30 of 40