ForumsGamesGeneral discussion about Toss the Turtle

34 6963
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Welcome to all the great fans of Toss the Turtle!
Here, you can talk about this game, share advices with other players, give your best score on this game etc...
Personally, my best is 4.105.620 feets.
Good luck everyone!

• 34 Replies
jackoo8080
jackoo8080
461 posts
Nomad

I've never played the game Toss the Turtle but I've heard of it and it seems like you have to toss the turtle..? lol.

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Yes, you have a canon and you must toss the turtle how far you can. You can get weapons like guns, AK 47, Bazooka...
That's very funny!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Here's my score 4642969.9ft using the Tank, Gold Gun, and a dozen nukes.

I haven't been able to do more than 3 million feet lately. :/

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I like it when my Turtle get hit by the Jeep or the Banana because it sends it fly high and far.

Here's how I play it:
At first I collect enough money to buy the Rock Pack, then the $10000 Canon.
Next I buy the Uzi, then the $40000 Canon, the Jet Pack, the $100000 Canon, the $200000 Tank, the Missile, the $400000 Gold Gun then I'm good to go.

It takes a long time to collect all the money but once I get the Gold gun, my Turtle goes into space for a long time.

I really like this game!

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

This is a fun game. And a good time waster. I suggest you play it.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

I have massed like 500 nukes after buying every other item :P
I think that without the nukes the game would have been better.

inflict
inflict
382 posts
Shepherd

yas i agree my high score is... 11352971.9ft

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

About the weapon to choose: yes the Gold Gun is the most powerful, but it don't has a lot of ammo. The AK47 is very nice too: less powerful but a lots of ammo.
Nukes: I don't use it a lot; to beat my record, I buy 10 or 15 nukes only. After, I use perfectly my weapon and all is okay.

Gamingtime
Gamingtime
64 posts
Nomad

It's one of the best flash games around.

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Yes, you're right. The best "shooting"(that's not relly shooting but it looks like) game which was released on AG.

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

A bug happened one time: my turtle couldn't die on spikes; when she hit it, she continued her "run" without die. Strange...

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

A bug happened one time: my turtle couldn't die on spikes; when she hit it, she continued her "run" without die. Strange...

That's good.

Sometimes I think I'm going to have a good score then the turtle gets abducted by an alien or she get's impaled on a floating spike.
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Yes, that's annoying when your turtle die just before beating your best score...

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Last night I played another game and I couldn't do better than 3 million miles again. :/

BTW, I tried the AK47 and it's nice because it has lots of ammo.
But in the end it's better to use the gold gun because it can shoot the turtle far into space and with lots of speed.

Alleddine
Alleddine
17 posts
Peasant

What are those strange orange big things that bounce you really strong ? O_o

Showing 1-15 of 34