ForumsGamesIdeas for Crush the Castle 3

429 89619
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

In a near future, Crush the Castle 3 will may be released.
Here you can post ideas about the next game: things to change or new things, new mode, etc...
Don't give bad ideas and do your best, because, maybe, some ideas will be kept by JoeyBetz when he will programm the game.

BTW, JoeyBetz will check this thread sometimes.

• 429 Replies
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

I was thinking about new characters as thiefs, robber, assassins or new army characters as archer or knight with an axe.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I was thinking about new characters as thiefs, robber, assassins or new army characters as archer or knight with an axe.

Good idea! I could put the archers in my towers instead of the boring guards. And it'll be fun to have some bandits or even some Forest men such as Robin Hood. Also some Barbarians!
cfba151498
cfba151498
77 posts
Nomad

a new idea that you could shot superhumans that are trained for put bombs in the castle fundations

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Nice idea yes. Not a superhero but someone from a commando who infiltrate in the castle and put dynamite where you want to. Then you do the dynamite explode, as the remote bombs.

timestables
timestables
1,286 posts
Nomad

An adjustable trebuchet. Changeable throwing arm length & a choice of weights to put in the counterbalance. These could be used to help with long/short, high/low or fast/slow shots. Like the weapons not all lengths/weights would necessarily be available all the time.

A rubber ball, to bounce into those awkward to get to places.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

How about a magnetic ball? When you throw it, it'll attract some of the iron beams. Or Greek fire, perfect to destroy ships.

RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

yes, excellent idea SSTG! A magnetic ball or a black hole (such as the secret potion) that only attract iron beams!
But what you mean with Greek fire?

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

What do you think of a bacterical weapon? You throw it, if you hit a beam or a people, it transmit a disease to all the near peoples.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

But what you mean with Greek fire?

Greek Fire was a flammable liquid used by the Greeks of Constantinople to set fire to enemy ships, buildings etc. It could burn even on water.
timestables
timestables
1,286 posts
Nomad

Greek fire
I think this refers to Archemedes documented weapon that focused sunlight using polished copper shields onto ships causing them to catch fire, a medieval laser if you like.
timestables
timestables
1,286 posts
Nomad

I stand corrected. We posted at the same time!
I will now suggest a medieval laser (using the above).

cfba151498
cfba151498
77 posts
Nomad

wile i was playing sushi cat an idea came to me sushi cat is a game from joey or not? well why dont have to sushi cat as a projectile or a character it could be really funny

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Yes sushi cat is nice, it could be funny weapon. Or dynamite you have to place on walls to destruct it (like in Demolition City)!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I have a funny one. When you throw a boulder toward the castle, the People are scared and their eyes will get big and pop out like in the cartoons. Like this -> normal eyes -> scared 8O

cfba151498
cfba151498
77 posts
Nomad

jajajaja yea!!!!

Showing 46-60 of 429