ForumsGamesCastaway 2: General Discussion

110 49416
Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

i was wondering what you alll thought of the game, maybe you know a good item to craft, or need help, just post it here.

• 110 Replies
Ikebeast
Ikebeast
19 posts
Nomad

I actually wished there was an auto-attack still. Maybe we could switch it on and off or something. Those snakes are annoying to kill.

And there's an insane amount of traveling till the first village. But I definitely love the 8-way movement now. It's just a little awkward to fight sometimes. Still love it so far though

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

yep, its still pretty new though, i am sure it will get better. also i was wondering if everybody gets the same starting pet, i got some purple dog lookin thing.

Verbiage
Verbiage
1 posts
Nomad

Timber + Iron INGOT = Nail bat. Decent +16 weapon.
You can get Timber with 3 + 3 wood sticks.
You can get Ingot with 3 + 3 iron ore.

Caueozk
Caueozk
6 posts
Shepherd

how to make warrior shield? ._.

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

This game sounds fun I'mma ty it !

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

you shuld try it, it is a pretty sweet game. remember tho, this is the second u shuld definitely try the first as well.

Lucidgizmo82
Lucidgizmo82
1 posts
Farmer

I've started the game, but the first speech box doesn't load all the way onto the screen, any ideas on how to fix it?

Mystes
Mystes
2 posts
Peasant

I dont know how to make Emerald Globe,it says that i have to dissolve 3 Saphires in some alkahest,bit didn't work...

Ikebeast
Ikebeast
19 posts
Nomad

Yeah the quests seem to be a bit much really, at least the drop rate is somewhat better than the first game though.

By the way does the flying green eye bother the hell outta anyone else?

Also to Lucidgizmo: I think you gotta click the box then press space every time there's a new dialog, at least I did, maybe it was a bug I dunno.

Chozo1992
Chozo1992
78 posts
Farmer

anyone know anything else other than the nail bat XD

Zathuw
Zathuw
15 posts
Templar

how we can harvest iron ?

Zathuw
Zathuw
15 posts
Templar

i need iron ore

BryanLov
BryanLov
5 posts
Nomad

Hey... I want to play the game too... but i can't do anyhting... only walk around. there is nothing to interact with, nothing to click on... nothing to do at all... what am i doing wrong?

Zathuw
Zathuw
15 posts
Templar

you must pick up the stick in the beggining...

Ikebeast
Ikebeast
19 posts
Nomad

To get iron ore you gotta keep on changing screens so that a yellow dot appears on the map and go to it and attack it till it drops the ore. I did it on the very first area with the first statue.

To Bryan: you don't click this time you it the space bar, and there should be a stick somewhere...

Showing 1-15 of 110