ForumsGamesCastaway 2: General Discussion

110 49383
Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

i was wondering what you alll thought of the game, maybe you know a good item to craft, or need help, just post it here.

• 110 Replies
BryanLov
BryanLov
5 posts
Nomad

How about you tell me where it is then? I would like to start playing the game, because I loved the first part. I have walked around the two areas where I can walk for at least ten times now... If it isn't there where you say it is, there has to be a bug... and I would like to now if it is one

Ikebeast
Ikebeast
19 posts
Nomad

Lordy...ok the very first screen you get to when you start the game there's NOTHING there so proceed north to the green line on the mini-map. Ok now your character will automatically walk to the front of the yellowish bushes(undergrowth).

To the EXACT RIGHT of you is the stick. (He looks right at it....) It's on some kind of pedestal. Go right, up the steps, left up the steps again until your right on top of the stick and press space. He looks right at it....

WakkaWakka
WakkaWakka
3 posts
Nomad

To get your pet out of the stable when it hatches if you dont switch your other pet for it, it will be walking around in the fenced off area to the left of it.

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

to make a warrior shield u hav to get the knights memento and somethin else and then take those two to the nymphs forge. can sombody tell me wat this other thing is and where it is.

BryanLov
BryanLov
5 posts
Nomad

Now the stick is there... after starting the game about twenty times... it hasn't been there before...

olepower
olepower
3 posts
Nomad

For the special forges you generally need 1 item from a pedestal and 1 basic item from the shop or an item from a previous craft. Rusty dagger, wooden sword etc... Just look at the outline and see what fits!

I am still stuck at coeus gate though...

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

i no but i cant find the second item and i hav looked everywhere> somebody pleaz just tell me where it is.

equinox72
equinox72
3 posts
Nomad

in v1.16 it says "bosses only appear if you have the proper quest "

I kill Grandma Simbi in v1.15 but i get the quest in v1.16 .
Does it mean i cant complete the quest and i cant get the gate key .

Please help me .

miko123dx
miko123dx
4 posts
Nomad

I reAlly Loved This Game!!

edywardo
edywardo
3 posts
Nomad

how do u get the oceanas blood or whatever?

edywardo
edywardo
3 posts
Nomad

got it.

edywardo
edywardo
3 posts
Nomad

ok. does anyone know how to make a scholars sword?

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

on the game walkthrougha there is a castaway 2 crafting thing, go to the last page and there is a link to a thing that tells lots of crafting combinations.

DarkBahamut
DarkBahamut
6 posts
Shepherd

I killed the Ice Snake boss before getting the quest to do so. Now the quest is marked as incomplete and the snake won't respawn =/

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

ya, there is a lot of stuff like that happening, i am sure likwid will find a way to fix it though. i wuld say start over, but i havent even killed the icde snake yet, and i am pretty far, i would be mad if i had to start over.

Showing 31-45 of 110