The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Taverndo you think this kid should be punished?

31 3965
reloadmachine5212
reloadmachine5212
50 posts
Nomad

during recess at school a kid walked up to the house and tried to pet a dog that had bitten a teacher before and the teacher supervising us yelled at him so 2 kids dragged the kid who was hated in the class and 1 ran off and 1 tried to push him in the yard the hated kid slapped the kid trying to push him in the yard and the kid trying to push the hated kid punched him and chased him off school grounds so do you think the kid who approached the dog should be held responsible?

• 31 Replies
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Okay, it's a little confusing reading one ginormous sentence and trying to figure out what you're saying.
If I'm right, you're saying that a kid went up to a house with a dog that bit a teacher, so a supervisor yelled at him. Then, when he was going back, two other kids tried forcing him into the yard with the dog so that he'd get in trouble. When he tried to stop them, he slapped them and they punched him and chased him off of the school grounds.
I think (from what I've heard) that it's the people who tried to take him off school that are the troublemakers.

reloadmachine5212
reloadmachine5212
50 posts
Nomad

no it was the neighbors dog
i didnt want to use names

reloadmachine5212
reloadmachine5212
50 posts
Nomad

kid who wanted to pet dog:kid 1
kids who tried to push kid at dog:kid 2&3
hared kid:kid 4

reloadmachine5212
reloadmachine5212
50 posts
Nomad

during recess at school kid 1 walked up to the house and tried to pet a dog that had bitten a teacher before and the teacher supervising us yelled at him so kids 2&3 dragged the kid 4 who was hated in the class and 2 ran off and 3 tried to push him in the yard kid 4 slapped kid 3 who was trying to push him in the yard and kid 3 punched kid 4 (for slapping him) and chased him off school grounds so do you think the kid 1 who approached the dog should be held responsible?

iamnotironman
iamnotironman
1,287 posts
Nomad

I dont understand.Why does kid 1 have an importance to this and when did kid 4 come in.

reloadmachine5212
reloadmachine5212
50 posts
Nomad

i dont really remember but kids 2&3 tried to drag kid 4 into the yard, kid 4= the hated kid of the class

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

I think you should be punished for your overly complicated question.

reloadmachine5212
reloadmachine5212
50 posts
Nomad

o and sorry for the triple post

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

Kid 1 should not be held responsible for what kids 2, 3 and 4 did, kids 2 and 3 should be punished, and kid 4 should not be punished, since he hit in self-defense.

reloadmachine5212
reloadmachine5212
50 posts
Nomad

kid 2 stopped dragging kid 4

cleofer5
cleofer5
354 posts
Scribe

this has become pretty stupid, but I think kid 4 is kid 1 and in that case, no he should not be punished.

reloadmachine5212
reloadmachine5212
50 posts
Nomad

no kid 4&1 are both greatley hated but 4..... is stupid

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

1 should only be in trouble at all if he left school and then only for that. 2 should be punished and 3 even more so. 4 should be in very little trouble.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

I don't really understand what kid 1 and the dog have to do with anything...

ilovemoney249
ilovemoney249
811 posts
Nomad

I think your story would make a great book. I'd definitely buy it. It's so complicated and with these twist endings, just the way I like it.

Showing 1-15 of 31