The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernAddicting and ArmorGames? An alliance?

23 4039
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

I honestly think addicting games is falling into a low. Armor Games is much better. Addictinggames should team with armor just so it could be a stronger gaming society. Same armorgames crap, with a little bit of addictinggames crap. comment?

• 23 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

ehhhh
addicting games is just more so stupid, pointles arcade games that involve blood. AG is better. besides, AG would not doo that no matter what! nor addicting games!

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

I don't go to addicting games, but I have faved Pencil Racer.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

Wth? Do you have any idea how business works? You have to crush your opponent, not help him.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

AG is alot better than AG. Why would they ever team up? AG 4EVAH!

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

armor games so much better one day before I got my armorgames account I made a account on addicting games got SO bored cancelled it same day. sorry addicting games but u suck! armorgames is awesome! AROMORGAMES RULES!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

They have no forums - which means that I don't like the site already. And their layout is terrible. I prefer all the games on Armor Games, the forums here, the layout is fantastic, and the people are good.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I've never been to addicting games. I've heard of it many times before, though. Let's check it out...

*checks it out*

Well, the only thing that caught my attention there was a game called "You're Toast".

And, as Matrix said, no forums.

:/

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Most of the games on AddictingGames are horribly made and aren't even worth playing. Armorgames is actually selective with its games, so only the best games submitted are actually added and therefore it's a much better gaming experience than AddictingGames.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I agree with Ernie.

Addicting Games is abysmal. I suppose they've sponsored some good games like Clear Vision, but the site is just abysmal. Worst of all Nickelodeon sponsored it for some contest last year.

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

Or Maybe they are both interested in Flash games and where mature enough to put their differences aside.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Worst of all Nickelodeon sponsored it for some contest last year.

Whenever kids TV stations get involved with something they seem to ruin it.
DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

Coming from me I joined and made a account with Addicting Games and I don't mind the site. I only signed in a couple of times. And there games aren't that bad like everyone is saying. They have a few very good games on there. But I do like this site a lot. I'm on here more than I am on addicting games. So this site is the better game site.

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

In my opinion, they aren't anything alike and, though I used to like it, it is even more PG13 I have found than AG. That's the reason I love AG, 'cause it's so simple and the people are awesome, too.

Exactly, the Staff try to keep it that way.
DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

Yeah the staff here do a great job on making sure this plays stay's Clean and family friendly. And addicting games as more adult type games. But I still go there from time to time.

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

I go on ArmorGames everyday, before when I didn't know about AG, I went on addictinggames and then I found out ArmorGames by a game, so ty addictinggames. .

Showing 1-15 of 23