ForumsNews and FeedbackList of AG3 Testers

34 7124
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

Just curious to see how many testers are out there. I'm pretty sure there's at least 500. If you're a tester then post your name and the date of which you received your invitation. To avoid spam, put a simple thought you have about AG3 in general. For answers, just ask a question on my profile.

• 34 Replies
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

I be a closed beta tester, yes. Since November 8th on 7:00 PM I was! It was a grand new chapter in The Thaumaturge of Frank. I saw some things...and some stuff. It's not on Kirby's thread though. If you look reeeally hard and you believe in yourself enough, you may be able to find some Closed Beta pics in the AG3 forum. It's like being a part of history, you know? Of course, the latter additions of beta testers are also part of history too, but it's like comparing July 4th 1776 to The Roaring Twenties :P

master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

I've been a tester for something like 2 months.

supertedy
supertedy
7 posts
Nomad

Joined, but not Tested yet :\\

chitown
chitown
1,614 posts
Farmer

I have tested it since december 30th. I really haven't been on the new site for a long time. I should probably go look at it.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

There are hundreds. That is not -it-.

At any rate, I was one for the first couple rounds after closed and quit when nothing entertained me. I'm still technically on the roster, though, I'd imagine.

KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

Well I don't find much piont in 1300 (or so) people sayinng "I tested!". I mean it does not make you better than any one else, it just means you got to go on to (no offecnce) unworking site and find bugs... most people avoid that...

But a am a beta tester and have been sence it all started. I was helping (on forum) before the was a beta site. But what is best and is a true pride and joy is I helped in maney areas (every one that showed up almost if I hade internet at the time), sherh I was not there on the site all the time, (couldn't cuz my phone does not work on it and that's all I got right now plus little internet right now(p.s. 11 year old computer finally dead, and not sherh if its worthit to fix lol.) But I help create (criticize a little lol) rethink (ok sounds better) and even tryed to help the mods a little (lol), that is the fun and best part.

So hope AG3 is the best game site ever! And I dream of the day it is offecaly opened!!!! So 3 chers for the version and million for the developors and mods and fellow testers/idea makers and a countless number for cormyn and frank and matrix!! Hip hip hora!

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

it just means you got to go on to (no offecnce) unworking site and find bugs...

The site works fine. By the way, I've only found one bug so far and (other than the forums) I can ALWAYS be fund on the Beta site.
But a am a beta tester

That's surprising with how little you knew about the bugs in the site.
thedamondude
thedamondude
43 posts
Nomad

thedamondude got my invite 5 days ago. it is pretty freaking sweet. i love the way everything comes together so well.

KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

That's surprising with how little you knew about the bugs in the site

O_o wha? I now a lot about the bugs I have talked and posted about a lot! Sherh I have not found much, go ahead ask cormyn! And I was just trying to make a piont... but now sherh it works fine (on a computer) butt where you there at first! It worked but was hard to get around and so on, with many bugs (most found right away) and few buttons and links that worked (some of us called it the shiney poster). But it is wonderful now.

So what happen when this gets sever thuosand post!!lol realy? Maybe cormyn should make a list (or cernere? Sorry I think I speled it wrong..) so we donit just get a list of people saying " I did!" And it would be mor offiacal.
ExplosionsHurt
ExplosionsHurt
249 posts
Nomad

You guys are lucky.

I haven't recieved my code for months.

iamlentil64
iamlentil64
88 posts
Nomad

I sent a request for an invitation the other day... hoping to get one...

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

So what happen when this gets sever thuosand post!!

I'll go though and tally up the names... Either me or another user will keep track. CalvinDultrey does it well.
O_o wha? I now a lot about the bugs I have talked and posted about a lot! Sherh I have not found much, go ahead ask cormyn!

First you say there's a lot, then you don't.

By the way, I don't believe you helped build the site... You're a golden squire with no privileges...
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

By the way, I don't believe you helped build the site... You're a golden squire with no privileges...

Don't denounce certain ranks because they are low. I'm hoping to be in on May 24th.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Calm down, Paarfam. Kyacho has been part of the beta testing team since release 2 and has presented many problems and ideas to the site. That exceeds the qualifications for helping build AG3. Helping build AG3 does not necessarily mean actually adding lines of code into the system.
sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,147 posts
Nomad

this is really bugging me! i signed up AGES ago and i never recieved a code! why not?

Showing 16-30 of 34