The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernBatman VS Daredevil

30 7071
wtfru23
wtfru23
62 posts
Nomad

This would be a very close fight, unlike my Wolverine VS Superman post...

Daredevil: Blind with very hightened senses that gives him an advantage in dark, just as in light...

Batman: he has all the resources in the world and martial arts training...
Let The Fight Begin!

• 30 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Batman doesn't have all the resources when he goes out to combat. He has his utility belt and his fighting skills.

Daredevil is blind, however, all of his other senses are excellent and he can fight really well.

Hmm, this does sound like a superb fight that they could have.

It's a difficult choice for me, but I think Batman is more skilled in the fighting arts and he has all those gadgets at his disposal.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,585 posts
Duke

Good it wasn't one of those Batman VS superman because that just wouldn't work. I think this is good because it's reasonable fight.

After thinking for awhile, I think that, the daredevil should win.
All because he's blind, he see's differently. He doesn't just rely on his eyes, he uses other senses.

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

If it was a fair fight, I think Daredevil would win. If Batman would use all those gadgets to gain an unfair advantage, I think he'd win. He seems to have everything in that belt.

sirfrank
sirfrank
420 posts
Nomad

If no gadgets and no equipment daredevil by far, but batman has all those gadgets which is how he even became the batman.
All in all batman would win.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I think Daredevil would win.

If no gadgets and no equipment daredevil by far, but batman has all those gadgets which is how he even became the batman.

I don't know about that. Batman has years in training with martial arts. Daredevil just learned all his fighting moves on his own.
Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

Batman could just use Daredevils own super-senses against him by playing loud, screeching noises and using pungent smells, etc... Batman would win.

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

Batman could just use Daredevils own super-senses against him by playing loud, screeching noises and using pungent smells, etc...

True, he's probably got a gadget or five that does that exact same thing
Peggster
Peggster
483 posts
Nomad

Good it wasn't one of those Batman VS superman because that just wouldn't work.

I think this was quite good: g=1">

I think that Batman would win as he has got all of those cool utilities at his disposal also, he has got a lot of fighting skills which I think even though Daredevil is a skilled fighter as well, he doesn't really stand a chance.
Peggster
Peggster
483 posts
Nomad

g=1">

Sorry*

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Batman has a lot of weapons. But without his weapons, he can not do much.

I don't think you know anything about Batman.
DareDevil is very agile and does not need weapons.

Daredevil uses a weapon, that little stick thing that he carries around with him, and he uses it quite often when he fights others.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

the only reason he won against the joker was because the joker was weak.

He's had many stronger foes.
But whatever you say Matrix

Just trying to correct you. You said that Batman can't do anything without his utility belt - which isn't true. He's very skilled in fighting.
Peggster
Peggster
483 posts
Nomad

He gets his back broken by bane.

And then gets swapped by an insane guy. Pretty dark.

I agree though that Batman has skills and has had loads of martial arts training. Plus, the villains are pretty epic in it.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Batman because even without his gadgets he still is boss.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

If it was a fair fight, I think Daredevil would win. If Batman would use all those gadgets to gain an unfair advantage, I think he'd win. He seems to have everything in that belt.

But the use of gadgets to get the upper hand is just how Batman fights. he uses his detective skills to find the weak points in his enemy and then devises a means to use those weaknesses against them. This is why he would actually stand a chance against the likes of Superman.

Daredevil's radar senses can be overloaded which can easily leave him immobilized. That means all Batman would have to do is pull a high frequency device out or even just gas him to take the fight out of Daredevil.

In terms of fighting skill Daredevil is only a master of one form of combat. Batman on the other hand has mastered 127 styles of martial arts.

So overall Batman could take Daredevils only advantage and turn it against him and beat him in skill alone.
jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

I think batman would win because why wouldn't he have his belt on? He should have his belt on all times and he is strong and has gadgets. He has had lots of experience and knows how to use the gadgets correctly. So I think you know the obvious answer for me, Batman.

Showing 1-15 of 30