The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernAbout:Werewolves & Vampires

19 3046
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

The battle between them has been going on for quite a bit of time. After dracula was invented and gave the idea of humans who hate light and drink blood, someone decided to make things better; humans who could transform into a hybrid of a human and a wolve every full moon. The ante was upped after vampires got super speed and other powers including the ability to stay young which made them almost immortal. then the the werewolves played they're own trump card then and introduced lyco's: humans who could control their transformations from wolf to human. these are currently what vampires are scared of because they would take advantage of the wolves uncontrollable transformations if they hadnt become lyco's. so, who's the best now? i think the lyco's rule.

• 19 Replies
TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
773 posts
Nomad

If a vampire can transform into a bat and fly around, i think they are still slightly better than werewolves

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

If a vampire can transform into a bat and fly around, i think they are still slightly better than werewolves

well a WereWolf is like the hulk on all fours.
TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
773 posts
Nomad

But if the vampire can move at amazingly fast speeds as well as fly, no werewolf or hulk can touch it

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

But if the vampire can move at amazingly fast speeds as well as fly, no werewolf or hulk can touch it

hve you seen the hulk? If they had a race from Las vegas to china who do you think would get thee first? The hulk can jump like half a mile.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Read your histomythology. The werewolf came first in Ancient Greece when a man by the name of Lycos was cursed by the gods. Vampires came later, but still far, far ahead of Count Dracula. Vampires not only turn into bats, but also wolves and mist. When vampires and werewolves first met in lore, they were not bitter enemies but the same thing. If a werewolf was killed he would rise within the month as a vampire and a slain vampire would rise as a werewolf in the same time. The way to prevent this is to either cut their heads of or put a certain type of silver Greek coin bearing the likeness of Julius Caesar on it (I think it is called a Denissius or something along those lines). Driving a stake through the vampire's heart was not a means to kill it, but more akin to nailing it to the coffin. Also, vampires were not bound to their coffins, but the dirt they were burried in. Also, werewolves had no control whatsoever on their actions while transformed, but the equivalent Scandanavian and American Indian mythical creatures can. Vampires and werewolves also shared many weaknesses such as silver and holy objects. Werewolves had the additional weakness of wolf'sbane, a very deadly poisonous flower also known as foxglove and monk's shroud. Vampires, in turn, had the additional weakness of sunlight and an aversion to garlic.
I am likely leaving something out, forgive me if I have.

I will go with the werewolves because they freaquently swallow adult humans whole and never know about it after changing back. How's that for a clear conscience and a strong stomach for you?

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

also, werewolves are now able to control their transformations andvampires are scared silly of lyco's now. they used to take the advantage of them being unable to control themselves. But, mentioned in Skulduggery Pleasent: Playing with fire, vampires need some kind of injection to keep control of their normal parts. if not, they'll go crazy and on a vendetta.

shojen123
shojen123
1,290 posts
Nomad

were wolves are so much cooler would you rather have to drink blood and never go into the sun or run around like crazy and be furry

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

Well...there are illnesses that made people think (in the old time) that those kinds of myths are true.

here would be for werewolves

and here for vampires.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

anyways my above post was just a side note, to the actually thread I would say go vampire go. Because I like how the vampire is more then how the werewolf is.

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

Because I like how the vampire is more then how the werewolf is.

...what? i don't get what your trying to say.
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

...what? i don't get what your trying to say.

It's just that the physical aspect of the vampires are cooler (to me) then the one of a werewolf.
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

oh...

XP

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

if your gonna get into the vampire werewolf thing you might as well start discussing the team jacob team edward thing that is ruining this world, and the only good thing that came from that was the movie "vampire sucks".

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

As I write this, there is an ad for Immortal Night at the top of the window advertising the ability to choose between werewolves and vampires...

Try to keep the blasphemy of the Twilight saga out of here and out of your minds. In the choice of Edward v. Jacob, I side with either Van Helsing or Blade.

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

if your gonna get into the vampire werewolf thing you might as well start discussing the team jacob team edward thing that is ruining this world, and the only good thing that came from that was the movie "vampire sucks".

oh yeah! i saw that trailer. the funniest part is when edward is powdering his face. lolololololol
Showing 1-15 of 19