The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernBad times

16 3150
jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

What was or is the worst time of your life? This should be interesting and how bad was it. Did you cry? What happened and why it was the worst time of your life?

P.S: I kind of got this from the user Tiger25691 because he did Good times and now I'm doing bad times.

• 16 Replies
ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
991 posts
Nomad

I had a feeling someone was going to create this after I saw his thread. =p

Anyways, to participate:
One bad time in my life was when I got lost in a crafts store with my mom. I was only 8. I was walking around saying "moooommmmm!!! where are you?!!"
Then I finally heard over the intercom: " ******* (my name), please come to the front of the store. And I had just as a hard time as finding my way to the front. XD

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Honestly, I don't think a whole lot of people want to try to remember bad things.

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

There was this one time when i was 6. I heard a bad word on tv, told my friend, he didn't know how to spell it so I wrote it on the pavement, my friend's mom jush happened to come otside and lucky me (sarcasm) I never saw my DS again (it was a punishment)

eaglepaw
eaglepaw
322 posts
Nomad

i cried yesterday.

bunniecorps
bunniecorps
467 posts
Nomad

My Mom banned me from the computer for 6 months, and if that wasn't bad enough she used my computer. I worried every night that she would break it.

deadhead50
deadhead50
341 posts
Nomad

hmm ive had TONS of em so i dont really have a worst but one high on this list is this story,
One day in 5th grade i walk out of school like every normal day but today my neighbors are there and are taking me home, they said my mom was doing something and she couldent make it, anyway, we drive to my house and my grandparents are standing in my driveway crying (remember im little and dont know whats going on) so i get out and nobody will fill me in and later that night my mom comes home crying gathers us all down stairs and tells us that my dad was in the hospital and died that day... the end

savdebunnies
savdebunnies
111 posts
Nomad

In second grade my teacher called me a f***ing b**** then gave me a black eye because I couldn't spell "symptomatic."

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

Did the teacher get fired? Yesterday at work was a bad day. I dropped like six to ten containers of blueberries.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

Middle school was the worst period of my life, mainly the second and third year. I also had bone marrow cancer, but it came right after my third middle school year, so I can't say it was bad. It was extremely relaxing, after an year like that. Actually, I think the first weeks in hospital were some of the best of my life, but after like some months it became too boring and frustrating.

cloudygrl25
cloudygrl25
27 posts
Nomad

My grandfather died, and I was the strongest in my generation, if not, the whole family. I can't say I miss him the most, but I still cry about it nearly 3 years later.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

Between my girlfriend dying in highschool from cancer, my mom dying and my dad dying of COPD. Those were pretty bad.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,520 posts
Farmer

One of my best friends died during my sophomore year in high school, during spring break. I drove halfway across the country to watch him lie in a coma for two days before dying. And my guinea pig died too...

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

What was or is the worst time of your life? This should be interesting and how bad was it. Did you cry? What happened and why it was the worst time of your life?

Worst day was 1/31/2011. Worst time has been ever since that day. It was very bad, I cry every few days. Reason.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

15 almost 16 years. 24 deaths, probably a few million disappointing moments, and collectively I believe I have spent at least 3 years in pain alone. Too many to really list here. And I don't feel like venting.

Showing 1-15 of 16