The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernDC vs. Marvel

17 3185
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

Considering we seem to be getting flooded with Vs matches between characters of these two groups I thought it would be a good idea to consolidate them into one thread.

Here's is what we have so far
Superman VS Wolverine
Batman VS Daredevil
Electra VS Hush
Green Arrow VS Angel

It seems pretty much agreed that That Superman would win against Wolverine and Batman would win against Daredevil.
I think it should actually be Elektra vs. Catwoman and Green Arrow vs. Hawkeye.

So if you want to do a verse battle between characters from either of these comic books post them here.

• 17 Replies
DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

Well I did like Marvel before Disney bought them for four billion dollars. So Disney is going to screw it up forever. But DC Still has some nice stuff.

Peggster
Peggster
483 posts
Nomad

DC and one from Marvel, those are both Marvel.

My bad.:L

Apocalypse vs. Darkseid

This is quite difficult to say really, Darkseid is a New God and has lived for like a few hundred thousand years or something and has the Omega Beam which I am not sure if it would actually disintegrate Apocalypse, I think it wouldn't considering it did not disintegrate either Superman or Doomsday. And in DCAU, failed to make contact with Batman. I think that, considering that Apocalypse is all most immortal and has the ability to absorb Darkseiid's energy and use it to fuel his own powers, this would give him a huge advantage. Also, he has countless other powers that he can manifest from the altering of his own form.

Darkseid however, is only killable by radion which is only retrievable in the DC universe so that would kinda make it pretty much impossible for Apocalypse to actually kill him.
So I guess he would have to hold him in some chamber using his vast knowledge of otherworldly technology and just keep on draining his powers...seems like quite a boring win to be honest. Lol.

But yeah, I thin Apocalypse would win because his ability to drain powers and general super strength, speed, intelligence, and ability to use any superpower. As long as Darkseid's Omega Beam does not actually manage to disintegrate him and send him to another dimension.
Showing 16-17 of 17