ForumsForum GamesArmatar War! (see p. 120)

1393 233667
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

It isn't too often I make a forum game.
Anyways...
This is somewhat an RPG mixed with quick action. Here's how you play:

You attack/dodge the person above you.

thisisnotanalt (Dragon Armatar): I attack you by burning fire!
idontsuckthatmuch (Bunneh Armatar): I run away from your fire!

You become your Armatar and you must attack the other users!
Disclaimer: No offense to Bunneh or thisisnotanalt.

• 1,393 Replies
rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

I disturb you by using Titan darkness! It surrounds you and leeches you of health and power!

Crazyape, I use Titan shield so he stays in the fire.

theconquerer, I use Titan anti-magic so that you cannot return from the dead!

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

I strow through the flames, and inflect it into myself. Everytime it damages me, I gain fire energy.I walk right up to river crab, and use sumon a river otter to eat him. I CrossBind him, and dam his mana stream. No more magic. No more moving. You are DONE. A then go into BloodRage, and shock Matt with IceFire. Now that he's stuned, I cannibalize his flesh, and decapitate him. I then dismember him, bury him in DemonSteele, and sprinkle the grave with salt. PWNED.

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Hmm.. bad situation here... but you haven't even seen the beginning of Titan magic! Although you blocked my Magic flow, I move the anti-magic spell over the cross bind and the magic dam! I then use Titan Transport on you, and transport you to the void!

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

I then use Titan heal! I'm ready for whatever you got to throw at me!

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

And you're a Titan and have Titan powers and Titan potions and Titan spells... how?

Technically, your armatar is Elite Elf #1. (According to the AG3 beta)

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

Even though... playing by the rules does get boring. All I can do is jump at people, and tear/eat them. That gets repetitive and boring. I don't want to change my armatar because I like this one, and I'm not serious enough about this game to change it just to help me do better. Maybe a large imagination for this game is good!

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

Too bad I was only pretending to be distracted and caught you in my mouth. Then, I throw you like a Frisbee into a huge lake! You sink to the bottom, and rust into nothingness!

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

Ohhhhh! I thought you were a magical shield that floated around in the air and attacked people! Alright.

My earlier post! And then I maul you! And eat you!

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

Darn!!! When will this ninjafest end!?!?!?!?!?!

I run away from you. Your shield slows you down, giving me time to escape. I dodge any thrown shields.

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

The magical repercussions of you using your sprint ability bring me back to life. Thousands of fox friends dig me out. I run at you from behind, with no warning. I maul your exposed backside, and kill you. My fox friends and I feast on your remains, not even leaving any bones. The shield is buried in the same hole I was, and then covered up.

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

Telekinesis is moving things with your mind. How does that set me on fire?

I maul you! And eat you! Because I jumped into some water and doused the fire!

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Wolf is bigger then Fox.

I maul you! And eat you!

Omnomnomnom.
rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

I return from healing, and It's time for the hunt! I shoot Maverick and thaboss with my titan bow and throw you're bodies into the void! Matt... I'll leave you for a while.

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

I walk up to Mav and pat his furry head. I go over to an apple tree, and sit down under its shade to read my elemental mastery book.

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

I plug into my Ipod. I test out earthen shield. Interesting.... When I'm hit, it reflects the damage, and triggers a heal.... This is EPIC!

Showing 991-1005 of 1393