ForumsForum GamesArmatar War! (see p. 120)

1393 233666
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

It isn't too often I make a forum game.
Anyways...
This is somewhat an RPG mixed with quick action. Here's how you play:

You attack/dodge the person above you.

thisisnotanalt (Dragon Armatar): I attack you by burning fire!
idontsuckthatmuch (Bunneh Armatar): I run away from your fire!

You become your Armatar and you must attack the other users!
Disclaimer: No offense to Bunneh or thisisnotanalt.

• 1,393 Replies
rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

I avoid fighting for the moment, but I keep an eye out on crazyape. Don't abuse magic power... some stuff not even a master magician can handle.

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

He look, I could reduce the universe to a shard of glass.... I wanna try it out!

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

I start feeling like something bad will happen soon if crazyape reads too much... I use Titan shield on myself and Titan strengthen, and then Titan destroy on crazyapes spell book!

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

I don't HAVE a spell book. Elemental masters. Hmmm.... Deios Summon? Isn't that like summoning a god or something....?

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Fine, if we're being exact, I use Titan destroy on your Elementary Mastery Book.

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

I summon another one. Oh mah GAWD!! Donut warriors! You can actually summon a diva? Wuuuuut? You can actually summon a.... I wonder if they have pictures. Oh cool! I want one! :3 Check DAT out!

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

I summon a diva. Kewl..... I make her stand on Matt's shields.

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

crazyape, are you in control of that? You don't want creatures turning on their master. For safety measures, I shoot a Titan arrow at the diva, killing it.

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

HER, not IT. I summon another onje, and order her to do the same. She complies.

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

It looks like you've changed your armatar... Well, that doesn't change your skill. I shoot the onje again. I give you a final warning. You'd be wise to listen...

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

I don't listen to ripe-mouthed curs. XD I luv mah medieval words. I summon another one, and tell her to do what the last two did. She complies.
Now I have a Medaesus scroll, so I'm even better off.

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

I warned you...

I use Titan obliteration. You are reduced to dust. I also use Titan anti-magic on your remains so that you cannot be brought back from the dead. I then fire a single arrow that reads any change on the dust. If you recover even the single bit of magic, my arrow will absorb it and send it to me. I think you're done.

And as for the diva... one last Titan arrow should kill it.

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

Ha! My dusts turn into minime's. They attack you, and stuff. Anyway, one of them eats another, and I'm back. BOINK!

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Wrong. You're dust cannot turn into mini you's. The magic it would take to make a reincarnation spell AND a duplication spell has been absorbed by my arrow, and sent to me. And if You had some sort of magical death spell that triggered that when you die, My anti-magic would have canceled that out. You're DONE.

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

Well, why am I still here and alive? And surrounded by... A bunch of mini me's... and... a diva....

Showing 1006-1020 of 1393