ForumsForum GamesArmatar War! (see p. 120)

1393 233654
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

It isn't too often I make a forum game.
Anyways...
This is somewhat an RPG mixed with quick action. Here's how you play:

You attack/dodge the person above you.

thisisnotanalt (Dragon Armatar): I attack you by burning fire!
idontsuckthatmuch (Bunneh Armatar): I run away from your fire!

You become your Armatar and you must attack the other users!
Disclaimer: No offense to Bunneh or thisisnotanalt.

• 1,393 Replies
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I run to you and throw your shield and disc in my personal volcano

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

uhhuh, and who's gonna throw you smart one?

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I threw him....
In a volcano

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

I smile toothily. ME.

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

??? when? and for the record, your sinking in a volcano

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

I dive into the volcano, relishing the warm sensation, and grab my shield pet dude... guy... thing.
Seriously bicola, check your profile.

Sadowassassian113
Sadowassassian113
54 posts
Peasant

I use my blade of a 1000 pains to denigrate MattEmAngel

GoldEmerald23
GoldEmerald23
294 posts
Nomad

MattEmAngel@ Actually you cant be 100% immune thats similar to cheating the other guys arent immune So as you are partcially part of metal I use my Sword of Storms to thunder shock you basically killing you

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Rules for just AW. Please read through this. Don't worry, it's not so much.

-You may not use stuff you don't got on your Armatar. But you got all limbs to your body and probably some appropriately weapon [not for animals and other beasts].
What I mean with appropriately is that for example a knight can use a normal, plain sword and an archer can use a bow or crossbow.

-All Armatars can do as much as another one with the same Armatar can do, if someone haven't got more power for some reason.

-You can summon stuff with magic if you're for example a wizard or similar. As a wizard or another who can use magic, you can also summon troops/warriors. But that's not so useful in this version of AW, since you can only attack the above user here.

-This is the Armatars who can use magic and how many warriors or troops they can summon at what time.

-supermape123 and SSTG are officially AWsome. That means they will check so everyone follow the rules here or on maybe some other version.

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

-supermape123 and SSTG are officially AWsome. That means they will check so everyone follow the rules here or on maybe some other version.

Yes.We will not name names,but there have been some people that have spammed other users,called names,cursed one another,etc.Too many people doing this means the moderators and/or administrators don't have time for other stuff,so we will be helping control these threads.
Thanks,Super
supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

The closest I can get to that is an Armatar of just a shield. Can we compromise and imagine that there is a man carrying this shield?

Sorry but,no.Maybe if another user picked you up he could use you.If you had a wizard for an armatar you could make a shield yourself.
Sadowassassian113
Sadowassassian113
54 posts
Peasant

I have come back and i use MattEmAngel as Shield After i seal his from a previous owner after that i stab Supermape123 in the face

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Rules about shield Armatars in AW. Please read through this. Don't worry, it's not so much.

-Shields can't move, attack, talk, smell, taste, see, feel, think, use magic, hear, eat... did I forgot something?

-Even thought they can't actually do anything, they aren't extremely sustainable. They can resist normal sword attacks and so, but not much more.

-I do not suggest a shield to battle in this version. Actually a shield can't battle in this version.

-If a shield really want to battle in AW, they shall battle in clans, which are not OK at this version.
Ask me to join a clan or/and check my page to see all AW-versions.

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

I have come back and i use MattEmAngel as Shield After i seal his from a previous owner after that i stab Supermape123 in the face

Sorry but I no longer play on AW,just make new ones and moderate the old ones
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Rules about clans in AW. Please read through this. Don't worry, it's not so much.

-No form of cooperation are allowed in this version of AW.

-If you want to work together with someone in AW, you shall join an AW-clan together.

-Clans are allowed to battle in this, this and this version of AW. You can find them on my page in the link-section under Armatar War series:

-To join a clan you just ask a Runner or Leader. Be sure to read the requirements and rules before you join.

-A Runner is someone who is either leading the clan, or work for it so it shall get more members.

-Ask the one who's leading the clan to become a Runner.

-You can battle alone in the clan-friendly versions too.

-In the clan-friendly version we got a map for the world we battle in.

Showing 1051-1065 of 1393