ForumsForum GamesArmatar War! (see p. 120)

1393 233639
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

It isn't too often I make a forum game.
Anyways...
This is somewhat an RPG mixed with quick action. Here's how you play:

You attack/dodge the person above you.

thisisnotanalt (Dragon Armatar): I attack you by burning fire!
idontsuckthatmuch (Bunneh Armatar): I run away from your fire!

You become your Armatar and you must attack the other users!
Disclaimer: No offense to Bunneh or thisisnotanalt.

• 1,393 Replies
sirmed2
sirmed2
165 posts
Scribe

I come to Spartadstroyers aid and DESTROYING ALL FOES by stinging you with an incurable sting that is lethal.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Can I join? If so then I show up and see MattEmAngel and light him on fire.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

We can't have allies in this war, only individuals and you can only attack the user above you and using only weapons related to your Armatar. If you don't respect that JohnGarrell will delete your message and kill you as well.

I dive deep in the water and flee because I'm still full from my earlier snack.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Well, look who came crawling back to the Armatar War.

I'm leading it. What do you think?

You're doing an awful lot of talking for a guy who had his right arm shattered, his throat gashed, his strength drained, his nervous system melted down and destroyed, his mind killed and his body locked in a pain-induced coma. Last time we checked, you were nothing but plant food. How exactly did you survive having your insides exposed to heat, decimated and vapourized? page 125 for full details.

I can understand that you didn't consider my reasons to survive those attacks working correctly. I can try to make a better explanation.

From my opinion, my Armatar is the best one in Armatar War. It's made of magical, living, thinking, extra sustainable, extra cold, humanoid-shaped dry ice. To touch or even get close to it will cause death, to everybody who're not in the ice-family, and ice can't hurt me as much. Therefore, melee attacks are nearly useless.
An elemental-master control a bit more than just their element.
A Fire-Master can control temperature and an Earth-Master can control a little bit water. A Plant-Master can control a little bit earth and water and a Wind-Master can also control dust. I [Ice-Master] can control cold temperature and cold water.
I make lower temperature on water and make it come to me. Then I let my body consume it and I get more powerful. Therefore my body-parts will just go back to my main-body if someone cut it of with a ranged attack. Therefore, ranged attacks are nearly useless.

But there are still ways to defeat me.

And remember, I made my attack complete before you could dodge it.

I didn't actually see your latest attack on me on page 125.

I come to Spartadstroyers aid and DESTROYING ALL FOES by stinging you with an incurable sting that is lethal.

spartandestroyer is perma-banned. But I don't actually now why.

If you don't respect that JohnGarrell will delete your message and kill you as well.

I can't actually delete posts. Did you mean flag them?
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Ok. I come up from behind JohnGarrel and I thow a giant ball of fire and extreme heat at him.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

I come up from behind JohnGarrel

Pretty far away from me then.

I thow a giant ball of fire

It's pretty hard for me to imagine that fire can stay compact in the air.

extreme heat

That's technically not an object you can throw. But the heat melts a bit of my ice which turns to water. But I consume the water.
frisko12
frisko12
420 posts
Nomad

ya,true story. but unfortinatly for you,im a knight and
i do have a sword. so i slice your head of.

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

I shoot big fat kitty's face with a BURN Arrow.

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

I shoot big fat kitty's big fat face with a CATCH Arrow, causing to be caught in a Jujitsu- Katus-Catch.

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,761 posts
Nomad

I swarm you VIA ants and have my ants bring you and eat you in the ant hill! Say hi to the dead germans for me!(Dead germans in mah ant hole, ever see indiana jones and the cyrstal skull?)

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

Sorry I went to the bathroom and came back without looking at the screen and my sister messed with my comment! Sorry!

frisko12
frisko12
420 posts
Nomad

when your explaining what happend to you I sneack up behind you and snap you neck.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

As you are unaware of my existence, I crawl behind you and stab you with the very deadly nails that my costume's hands have.

Sadowassassian113
Sadowassassian113
54 posts
Peasant

Your costume is cut by my short sword=D

Zoey1092
Zoey1092
111 posts
Nomad

i hit sadowassassian113 with a sledge hammer... then i take his hat off and boil water and make some soup. i dump the soup and his head and he face burns (no fire) then i pour gas on him and light him on fire

Showing 1141-1155 of 1393