ForumsGame WalkthroughsCast away 2........... Help me!!

26 21819
lostmanfound
lostmanfound
124 posts
Nomad

Hello castaway players, champions, and/or some one in need of a bit of help. I have a problem.........
you see I can't find a sapphire shard any where so if you could please leave a response below........
Thank you

• 26 Replies
coccolobis
coccolobis
58 posts
Nomad

@lostmanfound...you can get 3 for killing Petunia. If you've already gotten and used those you just have to walk around until you find one. It seems the developers have increased the occurrence of ores and shards so it shouldn't take you too long.

lostmanfound
lostmanfound
124 posts
Nomad

And where do i find said Petunia........

coccolobis
coccolobis
58 posts
Nomad

She is located 1 screen to the left of Mnemosyne's Forge. Here is a map that will help you find you way through the game.

Castaway 2 Walkthrough Map

coccolobis
coccolobis
58 posts
Nomad

I just re-read your original message a realized I game you the wrong boss. Killing Petunia gets you emerald shards. To get the three sapphire shards you need to kill Puff No More. He is located on the island in the southwest corner of the map. Go as far south and west as you can.

coccolobis
coccolobis
58 posts
Nomad

Ok. I'm not sure what my problem is today but I said the island was located in the southwest corner of the map.... I meant southeast. Maybe I need some sleep.

lostmanfound
lostmanfound
124 posts
Nomad

Okay thank you.

Tashnio129
Tashnio129
31 posts
Nomad

Where do i get the petunia quest? The sigil in the town doesn't give any more quests. And the one a few maps away doesn't give any either. I need to get the village gate key to move on! Help please

Pohlhammer
Pohlhammer
136 posts
Shepherd

you probably have to complete other quests. if you have completed all of them, check other sigils

coccolobis
coccolobis
58 posts
Nomad

@Tashino129...If you've killed the three previous bosses you should find the petunia quest at the sigil one screen to the left of Hyperion's Gate.

Shubs
Shubs
1 posts
Peasant

trust your instints

superior11
superior11
1 posts
Nomad

how do I kill puff no more?

samblue234
samblue234
136 posts
Peasant

what other place can u get some?

Pohlhammer
Pohlhammer
136 posts
Shepherd

what other place can you get some what?

darthgorbag
darthgorbag
50 posts
Scribe

I feel like a total n00b, but I'm finally playing this game for the first time, and I can't figure out HOW to get Iron Ore to do the first weapon-crafting quest.
Is it dropped from monsters like other loot? Is it something stationary on the map that I have to hit with my stick to knock it loose?

darthgorbag
darthgorbag
50 posts
Scribe

*update* I looked around for a long time on Google and eventually found the answer by finding this youtube video and just watching it until I saw the player in it hit a ground-item that gave them some ore.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zS-8KracIg&feature=player_embedded#at=53

Showing 1-15 of 26