The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavernthe most funny thing that one of your friend said

22 4410
thepinkbunny
thepinkbunny
33 posts
Nomad

[b] the most funny thing that a friend said to you

mine said after the teacher said 1+1=2 and my freind said no !@#$

• 22 Replies
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

well, at one time, my friend was a bit perverrted. so he gave my other friend apat on the back and said " Lets have sx"

at least he dosen't joke like that anymore.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

If one of my mates asked me that... I don't have mates that are that bloody stupid.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

One of my friends is always mixing words up when he gets involved in a conversation, once we were arguing about how much he crashes his computer (which is a lot) and he said "I don't use that whoperating system!" another time he said, "Ah! The Sundriver (Busdriver) is blinding me!"

DumbleCle96
DumbleCle96
4 posts
Nomad

A friend of mine said in front of the professor of physics, "but the earth turns?"

jetter43
jetter43
8 posts
Nomad

My friends called, and after a conversation That I have already forgotten, he says "Hey, can I tell you a secret?" and I replied, "Sure..." SO he says, "Secretly, I'm a bit naive."

indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

Someone in one of my science classes asked
"If splitting an atom causes an nuclear reaction; then how come when I break my pencil it doesn't blow up?"

savdebunnies
savdebunnies
111 posts
Nomad

I brough a bag of nuts on a camping trip with one of my friends and we were eating them in the woods. Squirrels kept stealing and eating them.
Me: Well this is annoying.
Friend:Squirrels eat your nuts forever!
We didn't stop cracking up 'till about ten minuets later.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

One of my friends was talking to someone and a teacher came up and asked my friend "can i have a sec with him?" so my friend said "sure you can have a lot of secs" (sounds like sex) and he ended up getting suspended :\\

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

"can i have a sec with him?" so my friend said "sure you can have a lot of secs" (sounds like sex) and he ended up getting suspended :\\\\

If everyone started laughing after he said that, I can see why.

Getting suspended over secs... What has this world come to?
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

If everyone started laughing after he said that, I can see why.

It wasn't during class (i think)

Getting suspended over secs... What has this world come to?

The kid has a pretty bad record. He's been suspended before, he never goes to class, and he has some anger problems.
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

^ Oh, okay. Makes sense.

My friend said something pretty funny today too, but thanks to my tendency to only remember certain things throughout my day, I can't remember it. :/

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

He came at Me like a Hungry Native.

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

Okay so this one time me my best friend and his brother were chilling and we were drinking mountain dew and he wanted one so he said, dew me, then when we laughed and he realized what he said, he then said mount me to try and correct himself, again we bust out laughing, and on again trying to correct himself he said, mountain dew (aka mount and do me), which was just hilarious.

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

If one of my mates asked me that... I don't have mates that are that bloody stupid.

there is nothing we can do about him because he is also the big head of the class and we both playHappy Wheels
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

My friends called, and after a conversation That I have already forgotten, he says "Hey, can I tell you a secret?" and I replied, "Sure..." SO he says, "Secretly, I'm a bit naive."

frgot to put this in my last post. whoops. also, my other friend sometimes comes up to me and says " So...hows Bob and Jim?"
Showing 1-15 of 22