The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavernthe most funny thing that one of your friend said

22 4409
thepinkbunny
thepinkbunny
33 posts
Nomad

[b] the most funny thing that a friend said to you

mine said after the teacher said 1+1=2 and my freind said no !@#$

• 22 Replies
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Not really a friend of mine, but:

Do we need air to breathe?

Her sister is even dumber.

Okay so this one time me my best friend and his brother were chilling and we were drinking mountain dew and he wanted one so he said, dew me, then when we laughed and he realized what he said, he then said mount me to try and correct himself, again we bust out laughing, and on again trying to correct himself he said, mountain dew (aka mount and do me), which was just hilarious.

DH has failed at life.......
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Well I don't know if it was funny (it was to him) but one time I was walking with my buddy and we saw a very good looking woman pushing a stroller with a baby in it. He said to her "Do you want another one?"
He said it very low so I don't think she heard it but I thought he won the prize for saying to most stupid thing.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

1 kid at school said F***ing-f. it was retarted

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

One kid durring tennis practice said "F**K me in my **** hole" (right next to the coach, nonetheless) right as he missed the ball right in front of him. the coach has a thing against vuilgarity, so he had to run laps for the rest of class.

I don't know why he said it, but it seems like the stupidest thing for a BOY to say durring MALE tennis practice.

Wyrzen
Wyrzen
325 posts
Peasant

It was more of an action. This really stupid popular girl had to go pee, so when she left, our teacher made a student nugget her backpack, zip tie it, hide it in the closet, and display her stuff for all of us to view. Funniest thing I have seen in my entire life.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

It was more of an action. This really stupid popular girl had to go pee, so when she left, our teacher made a student nugget her backpack, zip tie it, hide it in the closet, and display her stuff for all of us to view. Funniest thing I have seen in my entire life.

I'm sorry, but what highschool do you go to?
Arcanus444
Arcanus444
41 posts
Nomad

Alright, it went down like this...

Friend: ...that's jjust as stupid as going into a McDonald's and asking for a cheesburger with no cheese.

Me: Yeah, just "I would like a cheesburger with no cheese." then the guy at the counter just says, "god, not another one."

Friend: Then you say "oh! you've met my friend!" He points out the window at the guy in the car "HIIIII!"

might not be that funny here, but I couldn't stop laughing.

Showing 16-22 of 22